Chapter 28: Life without him

Aria's Pov:

That was totally unexpected. I drove home and cried.

"Honey." My mom said walking in.

"It's been almost a month and you haven't moved." She said, while I realized it has been that long since Ezra and I spoke. She sat on my bed and held my hand.

"Mom how could he?" I said choking.

"Honey how would I know?" She asked.

"I mean I'm pregnant with his baby and he leaves. He promised he would be there." I said softly.

"Honey I've never seen you this upset." She replied.

She left my room to me in tears.

Ella's Pov:

I'm done with this crap. I pulled out my phone and called him.

"Ezra!" I yelled because I was outside.

"Yes." He replied sounding like he's been like Aria for the past month.

"What happened." I calmed down.

"Mrs Montgomery you may ask your husband that." He said raising his voice.

"What has he ever done to you?" I asked.

"Ella I lost my job because of the baby." Ezra spoke.

"Oh Ezra I'm sorry Aria didn't tell me." I replied.

"Ella, I don't have the money to take care of the baby if I don't have a job and I don't want Aria and the baby to live unhappy." He spoke.

"I can talk to him." I replied.

"You don't have to buy how is Aria?" He asked sounding worried.

"She's a mess." I replied.

"I feel terrible." He answered.

"You should, Ezra you know it's not all about money, it's about love." I said and there was a pause.

"You know what? You're right, your 100% right. I need to see her." He said.

"Maybe you should wait." I replied. He agreed and hung up.

I walked back up to Aria.

"Hey I was on the phone with Ezra." I said.

"Mom how could you!" She yelled.

"Don't worry he wanted to see you because I told him something about money and I also said its not a good time to see you know." I said.

"Mom! I would die to see him right know!" She yelled getting up running towards the door. She grabbed her purse and stood in the door way.

"Aria! You have no bra on, just a t shirt!" I yelled but she interrupted me.

"Mom he could care less!" She yelled.

"And your in sweat pants." I replied.

She slammed the door and drove off.

Aria's Pov:

Why does my mom not care about me. Wouldn't she know that if he wants to see me I would too! I jumped out of the car and ran up the stairs of his apartment.

Ezria season 6जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें