Chapter 30: Maybe?

A/N: Just wanted to thank you for over 3k reads and I'm already at Chapter 30. This summer is so busy for me so I am trying my best to update. Enjoy!

Aria's Pov:

After a while of being in his embrace I let go. I walked over to his leather couch and sat down sitting straight. He walked over with scotch in his hand and sat down with his arm around me. He took a sip and places it on the coffee table. He looked at me but I didn't move.

"Aria." He said while I turned my head looking at him.

"Before you say anything, I know you can't pay for this but I." I was interrupted.

"I can't stay away from you, I know. Me either." He says taking another sip finishing it. He stood up and threw his glass across the room. I stood there wide eyed and ran over to him. He grabbed the bottle of scotch.

"Ezra stop." I said putting the bottle down.

I grabbed his face with two hands and looked at him.

"What's wrong?" I asked him softly.

"Nothing." He replied.

"Well obviously there is something wrong." I say.

"I don't know." He replied again with a dumb answer.

"Ezra you threw your glass across the room." I was interrupted.

"And I've thrown more than five glasses in the past month," he explains as I interrupt him.

"And I know how you felt," I say still holding his face. He looked at me in shock.

"What?" I asked.

"Aria you almost 4 months shouldn't you have a bump, you know." He replied.

"I don't know." I say back worried.

"Aria do you still have morning sickness?" He asks making me more worried to answer.

"Yes." I say softly.

"Aria we need to go, now!" He says grabbing my hand grabbing his keys.

"Ezra! Where are we going?" I scream while he starts running.

"The hospital, get in the car," he says calmly.

"Not until you tell me what going on!" I shout.

"Aria if you don't get in, it could get worse, lets go." He says raising his voice. I sat in and he shut the door. He ran to the other side and definitely did not do the speed limit.