Chapter 9: I'm Sorry

Ezra's Pov:
Byron still works here so he probably saw Aria run out I tears because when I ran after her he gave me a look. We got into the parking lot. "Aria!" I yelled. She turned around. "What? Ezra I don't want to see you right now. Okay?" She started to walk away but I grabbed her hand and spun her around into my arms. I looked at her and stared at her eyes. She sighed at walked away to her car and drive off. I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned around.

"Ah! Mr. Fitz what have you done to my daughter?" In a joking way.

"Sir I'm sorry." I said.

"Ezra! I know what happened trust me! We sent her away. I know it's not your fault and yes before u ask, I will talk to Aria." he explained.

I said thank you in my head but smiled on the outside.

~ one week later ~

Aria's Pov:
I was on my way out of the brew when I ran into the same person I did a couple years ago. This time I actually literally "ran" into him and spilled coffee on him. "I'm so sorry!" I explained then I saw who it was, Ezra.

"No problem, I can just get" he said but before he could finish I got on my tipped toes and kissed him. He stared at me like I was crazy but I asked if I could talk to him.

Tonight I told my parents I was gonna be at Ezra's to talk. I opened the door and walked in to see him laying in the couch.

"Hey." I said.
"So you wanted to talk?" He asked.
"Yeah. Ezra I'm sorry, I thought you wanted to kiss her and then my dad told me." I stopped because of a kiss on my lips.

Ezra's Pov:
I kissed her because I knew she wouldn't stop babbling. "Do you want to watch a movie or go out?" I asked. "Can we go somewhere?" And I agreed.