Chapter 59: New

Guys! Tonight we find out who A is! Omg!

~ 3 months later ~

We pulled up into this beautiful, big, brick home. I grabbed Ezra's hand that was in his lap.

"Babe it's. It's beautiful and so big how did you?" He interrupted me before I could say more.

"This new job and I have saved up. Don't worry about it." He said holding my hand.

I walked into the most beautiful kitchen I've ever seen. Mike, my dad and Ezra had packed and unloaded everything the night before. Joseph came in with his toy plane.

"Welcome home buddy!" Ezra said picking Joseph up.

"Welcome home Bayler." I smiled at him in my arms.

I walked up to the nursery upstairs with Bayler in my arms. I remembered the first time we brought Joseph home. Ezra and I were not in a good spot but just looking down at him made us come closer until things fell apart.

"This is your new home." I whispered to Bayler with a tear in my eye. I walked in and gasped. The walls were baby blue and had little safari animal wallpaper around it. The crib was wooden and beautiful. Now I was crying. I felt warm arms wrap around my waist and Ezra's head on my shoulder looking at me.

"So what do you think?" He asked. I turned around to face him.

"I think it's perfect!" I said wiping tears from my eyes. I put Bayler in his crib.

"Thank your mother for the designs I didn't know what you wanted." He laughed.

"I will but you" I grabbed his neck, "put it together and helped so." I said then kissed him until I realized Bayler was still in his crib.

"We can continue this tonight." I said pulling away.

"Why not" he said grabbing my waist, "now." He grabbed my face and kissed me. He grazed my lips for entrance.

"Ezra." I sighed.

"Hm?" He questioned.

"I said we can do this later." I said pushing his chest away. I gave him a flirty wink and started to unpack Bayler's clothes. Ezra came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist messing with my buckle on my jeans.

"Ezra!" I yelled laughing. "What's up with you?" I asked.

"Nothing. I just love you."

"Okay, well stop!" I said laughing.

"You want me to stop loving you? Okay. Will do." He winked and left the room. Ugh he drives me crazy!

Later that night I put the boys to sleep and cleaned up the kitchen. Ezra was watching football on the big TV with the connecting family room with columns. It was a big house! I finished and walked over to the couch. I sat in Ezra's lap with my hand around his neck.

"We can go to bed if you want?" I asked.

"I'm watching my football!" He said.

"I can see that but Ezra it's late." I replied.

"Did you finish the kitchen?" He asked.

"Yes so now we can go to bed." I replied.

"Okay fine! I'll watch it in our room." He smirked.

"Your not aloud to." I said holding his hand.

"Why not!" He whined.

"Because we will be busy." I smirked. He gave me a confused look. I sat in his lap forcing my lips onto his.

"What are you doing?" He stopped.

"What does it look like?" I asked knowing he was playing dumb.

"It looks like you need some sleep." He replied.

"Ezra." I sighed.

"Aria." He mimicked.

"You know what? Fine you can play it your way!" I yelled getting up.

I walked into the bathroom and took a shower. When I got out I laid in bed and faced the other way. Ezra started to get annoyed.

"Hey I was just messing with you." He says.

"Well I'm throwing myself at you!" I yelled just messing with him.

"Hey. Forgive me I was just-" I cut him off.

"And I'm messing with you!" I said, "come here." I grabbed the back of his neck pulling him close. He rolled on top of me still kissing.

"That's enough for tonight. I said pushing his chest.

"What?" He looked at me confused.

"I said tha-" he cut me off.

"I know but why?" He asked.

"Truth is I haven't been on anything." I said.

"Wait when was the last time that y-" I cut him off.

"I don't know I haven't in a month so this mon-" he cut me off.

"You forgot this month!" He said getting up.

"I know I'm sorry I wasn't thinking with the move and everything." I replied.

"Aria what if you get pregnant again?" He asked.

"I'm so sorry I took it today just I-" he interrupted again.

"Don't be sorry i was just messing with you today and I had no idea." He replied.

"I was too! I just remembered when we got too far." He just nodded.

"Alright I'll go to bed." He said.

"But I really want you." I pouted.

"I know. I love you." He replied.

"Ugh fine." I said and rolled the other way. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck.

"Stop." I said turning around. He smashed his lips onto mine.

"Ezra." I said out of breath.

"Good night." He whispered.

"Good night Ezra." I replied.