Chapter 25: Home and leaving

Ezra's Pov:

We got off the plane and had to go through customs.

"Aria." I said.

"Yeah?" She said while I caught up to her.

"You have my phone?" I asked.

"Yeah but you seem to lose it too many times." She answered.

"No it's because you take it and take photos of yourself on it." I laughed.

It's actually true what I said. I believe I have over 800 photos of her selfies. She is in control of my backgrounds too! Like I said before, my lock screen is us kissing on the plane. My home screen is one of selfies she took and I was in bed looking ugly. When we arrived in PA Aria saw her mom waiting for her and she hugged her. Caleb and I just stood there taking letting the girls see their parents. Aria's mom got in the car and gave Aria and I a ride.

"Can either of you lend me your phone I left mine at home and I'm heading to a party tonight." Ella asked.

"Yeah sure." I said handing her mine.

"Nice background!" She laughed and said sarcastically.

"Don't look at me!" I said laughing.

"Why me?" Aria asked in the back.

"Because you take hold of my phone, it's basically yours." I explained laughing.

"I know!" She said.

When we got home I got a call.

"Yeah, of course, I'm not sure? I'll think about it. It sounds fantastic!" I said in the phone.

"Who was that?" Aria asked handing me coffee.

"Um well my boss is going on a trip for a month. He invited me. If I go I could get promoted." I said softly.

"Ezra that's great! You should go!" She said.

"I don't know Aria, it's going to be a month." I replied.

"I know but it's a great opportunity." She said.

"I know I should call back." I said.

~ 2 weeks later ~

Aria's Pov:

"Okay I love you so much please text me!" I kissed him for a long time. A tear flew down my cheek. He wiped it away and left.

He's going to be gone for a month. How do I live with that? I drove back to his apartment and laid in his bed. My phone buzzed. It was the photo of us kissing on the plane.

E- I miss you.
A- 😢
E- I'm sorry
A- what am I going to do while your not here?
E- hang with the girls
A- I wanna be with you
E- I'll be home soon.
A- a month is not soon
E- I promise it will go by fast
A- No it wont 😔
E- Don't give me that face
A- sorry but that's the face I'm making.

I shut my phone and watched tv without him.