Chapter 56: Again

~ 1 year later ~

I was waiting for Ezra to come back from work. I had exciting news but I don't know how he's going to take it.

I'm pregnant.

Again.

Joseph is 1 and a half and he is amazing. We have had troubles though. He is starting to walk to it's hard with him around the house. We recently baby proofed the house. Locks on all drawers and baby gates everywhere.

The problem is that last time I was pregnant is he left. Then Joseph was born, we had a huge fight. I don't want that to happen this time.

Ezra walked through the door.

"Hi honey." I said hugging him.

"Hi, hey buddy." He said picking up Joseph.

"Da -Da!" He said showing Ezra his toy.

"Yeah buddy! Football is on tonight! You watching it with me?" He asked Joseph.

"No daddy!" He yelled.

"Awe why not!" He said putting him down.

"You know we need to clean around here." He said turning to me wrapping his hands around my waist. It's true. There were stuffed animals, trucks and Legos all over the kitchen and living room.

"Okay. I will." I replied untying his tie. I kissed him passionately.

"What's up with you?" He asked smiling.

"Um Ezra I have to tell you something." I said. I walked over to our bathroom and pulled the tests and a sheet I got from the doctors proving it.

"I'm pregnant." I gulped.

He looked at me wide eyed. Then Joseph started crying.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked.

"Boo-boo!" He screamed crying.

"Awe it's okay." I rocked him back and fourth forgetting about Ezra.

I held Joseph and walked over towards Ezra.

"So your sure?" He asked quietly. I put Joseph down so he could play with his toys.

"Yes. Ezra I'm so sorry, also I feel terrible about going to the doctors with out you but I needed to find out because last you lef-" he cut me off.

"And I'm never making that mistake again." He whispered as he leaned in and cupped my face with his hands. He leaned in and pressed his lips against mine.

"Thank you." I whispered shedding a tear.

"I love you and that's fantastic! I wanted another baby just maybe not now because Joseph is in that stage but we can make it work okay?" He said grabbing my hand.

"Okay." I whispered.

A/N

Okay so here's the first time jump! I'm probably going to do one or two more then start writing more story! So excited for what's next! 😃