9 🔫

Jack

Jack had just arrived at his hotel room when there was a request from one of his guards to see him. He was already tired from running around town, getting his mafia friends riled up about some drug businesses that was intercepted by the police.

The Italian police had been in his trail the past six months. If they found out he was in Thailand, it would be game over for him. He needed to leave Thailand soon, and probably head to Russia. But it was too risky.

He was ready to take any risk though. Especially when his only love interest was in the arm of another man.

"Here are the diamonds that will be auctioned at the hotel." a minion handed Jack an IPad showing several photos of well crafted jewelry pieces worth over millions of Baht.

Since he was a special guest, he had the opportunity to make his choice few days prior. He scrolled through the screen absentmindedly. Not interested in the jewelry other thoughts roamed his mind.

He gave the IPad back and stood to his feet.

"You don't want any of this?" the minion asked.

"Don't rush me. I know what I want." he motioned to another guard, who brought a pack of cigarettes.

"Inside the suitcase of diamond, some wraps of quality drugs will be hidden, you only pay extra."

Jack raised his eyebrows. Now that is business. "Good."

He picked a stick and placed it on his lips. He flicked a lighter on and lit the bottom end of the cigarette. Jack puffed smoke into the air.

Staring into the air, he climbed up the stairs. He wanted to be alone. Just as he does every night before he crashed. He stopped by his master bedroom. The room was dark and musky. He stared at the bed which was empty tonight.

He usually invited a ladyboy to come pleasure him during his lonely nights.

But lately his area of fixation had shifted a bit. He pushed open a door that led to an inner room. He stood in the middle and puffed smoke in the air again.

Today he was in no mood for anybody. Not after meeting his love two days in row.

He turned on the light, and the room glowed in red. His roved the wall that was filled with compromising photos of Porsche from the time he was a spy. They were photos of Porsche half naked, in suit, in a pool, at the beach.

Jack inhaled deeply.

He stubbed the cigarette in a stainless steel. Then moved to touch a particular photo. It was a hot photo of Porsche in his wedding suit. Formerly a couple photo with Kinn, Jack made sure to cut Kinn away, leaving the edges of the photo rough and jagged.

"It was supposed to be me, how can you do this to me!" Jack muttered, the red light throwing a dark shade across his handsome face.

Jack slowly unbuttoned his linen short and peeled it off his back. A bulge in the crotch area was almost threatening to tear his leather pants. He unzipped the fabric, exposing his boxers

His blonde hair came loose and grazed his shoulders. As tempting as Porsche body was, Jack couldn't count how many times he'd gotten sexually excited just looking at Porsche's photos.

Jack had followed the beautiful man from back in the days of their training as spies. He just wasn't secured enough to approach him.

He managed to break the bank and bent a few mafia rules. Now he was back to Thailand loaded with money and dirty baggages from the past. He just wanted what was rightfully his. He wasn't asking for much. Was he?