33 🔫

One month later

Porsche

I raised my head from the pool feeling drops of the cold water gushing from my ears and eyes. After swimming two laps in the pool, it was good to feel the use of my arms again.

Going in and out of checkup wasn't fun for me, but I was glad the treatment yielded positive results. Now I felt stronger and better.

I swam towards Kinn who was sitting on the edge of the pool with his legs dangling in the water. His eyes trained on me like he was almost scared.

We were alone in the pool in the middle of the day, enjoying the sunny aesthetics in the middle of the year.

"You stayed too long under the water Porsche," he said as I lifted my body and sat beside him. We both wore black swimming trunks which highlighted our manly curves, muscles and bulges.

"I was meditating," I smiled.

"You know, I'm still worried about your health. Your arms, are you better?" Kinn rubbed my bare arms gently, squeezing ridges of muscles.

"Kinn, I'm fine." I said. I curled my biceps revealing a bulge that had developed from the constant dumbbell curls workout I performed at the gym earlier in the day.

Kinn chuckled. He reached his hand and tapped my cheeks. "What's the use of all this muscle huh, are you going to fight me?"

I suppressed a laugh. "It shows you how strong I am."

"Hmm, the only place I need you to be strong is..." Kinn's eyes unashamedly trailed to my crotch area. "Right here."

"You're what now? A playboy?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

Kinn nodded proudly. He inhaled and looked away.

"What are you thinking?" I asked. I held Kinn's face and turned him toward me. "Yeah, I want to stare at your beautiful smile while you talk. So tell me, what's up."

Kinn blushed and smiled. He tilted his head to the right in thought. He looked so cute when does that. "I used to imagine us taking a vacation somewhere faraway. Would you want to go?"

I nodded desperately. "Why not?"

Kinn exhaled. "You think everyone will be okay if we wake up one morning and just leave?"

"Of course. Everybody is an adult here. As long as they follow the routine you built they will be fine."

"You think so?"

"Yes. Which country do you want to go?"

"I'm not sure. You can choose and let me know."

"Maldives or Japan ."

"Japan?"

"Yes Japan. I watched a lot of their movies when I was younger, I'm fascinated with their culture."

"Ahh interesting. So..."

Kinn had barely finished his sentence when a body guard walked toward the pool area.

"Khun Kinn sorry to disturb your time."

Kinn raised his eyebrows and glanced at him, annoyingly. "What is it?"

"The Syndicates from Italy are here to see you."

Kinn breathed. "They're late so they should wait."

The bodyguard bowed slightly. "Yes khun Kinn."

"Serve them some drinks, I will join them soon."

"Yes, Khun Kinn." The bodyguard bowed and left.

"What the fuck do they want?" Kinn asked angrily. "Interrupting my alone time with you."