37 🔫

Kinn

The night was lovely. Everything went as planned. With Time and Tey's help I was able to successfully carry out the perfect birthday surprise for Porsche.

Tankhun arrival was a coincidence so I hinted to him about the surprise. I was glad it all went as planned.

Seeing Porsche genuinely surprised was the cherry on the top. Just a few minutes after one, the night was still fresh. But the day won't begin without me giving him his special birthday gift.

All through the years my gifts to Porsche has always been unique and special. He knew it and as a cute princess he is, he always begged me to stop spending so much on gifts. But how can I stop?

This year's gift might be the biggest and most expensive I've ever bought. Well, as long as I can afford it, Porsche will always get the best of the best.

I felt a warm touch on my back. I turned to see my one and only princess. The only angel my heart beats for.

"Are you okay?" He asked, softly caressing my cheek and ear.

I melted in his touch. "Of course, I was just looking at the stars. You know they remind me of you."

"Thanks for the compliments. So I don't know how you pulled this whole thing off but really I, I am so grateful. I wouldn't have asked for anything better."

"You didn't ask me for your birthday gift?"
I smiled warmly. Porsche looked extremely dashing in his suit. I couldn't take my eyes of him.

Porsche rubbed his palms together, "You and everyone here are enough gifts to me."

"No I have to give you a birthday gift. So I prepared something for you."

"What is it Kinn? You don't have to, you know that."

"I want to. Porsche."

"You do this every year. Last year you gave me the most expensive wrist watch, the other year it was a designer suit, you bought me a car called Porsche, what else is there, I have enough already..."

I dipped my hand in my inner suit pocket and brought out a clean brown envelope.

"Here," I handed the envelope to Porsche. At first he inhaled, looking at me suspiciously.  "Open it."

I watched as he opened it to bring out a single document that was folded in two. Porsche unfolded it carefully and he read silently. He paused and glanced at me.
I waited for his reaction.

"Kinn? This hotel...?"

I nodded. "...is your birthday gift."

"What?"

"I remember you saying you enjoyed the last time I made love to you over there at the pool?"

"Yes, that was true. Now is different..."

"I renovated every part of the pool area for you. I wanted to make it our special place."

"Kinn... What? I can't accept this."

"Why?"

Porsche paced back and forth. "Wow... you're crazy. I thought this was the family hotel? I mean... I can't..."

I placed my index finger on his lips shutting him up halfway. "I negotiated, moved things, just to make sure I paid in full for the building. You are now the CEO and owner of this grand Hotel. I'm proud I made this dream a reality. It's all yours now."

"Ours Kinn." Porsche breathed. He held both my hands and squeezed lightly. "Thank you for everything."

"Thank you for choosing to be by my side,"

"I told you before. I am not on anybody's side. I am only on your side. All of my life belongs to you."

"I promise you I will treasure it for life."
I pulled Porsche closer and hugged him, resting my face in his shoulder.

"Now we can have a place to escape to when we're bored at home." I said as we seperated for a moment.

"How am I going to run a hotel? Will you be my manager then?"

I laughed. "Why not? Want to check out one of the rooms?"

"Yes. Let's go."

We held hands and sneaked out of rooftop. We walked took the stairs, running up the steps like excited kids and reached the fourth floor. I unlocked one of the suites with my card and we both walked in.

The suite was lovely, painted in welcoming grey and lemon colours, in contrast to the grey furniture. A chandelier hung in the center of the ceiling. There was a green plant by the white ceiling to floor windows, highlighting the the city on the horizon.

I stood beside the window and watchd Porsche as he say on the sofa and crossed his leg.

"I'm going to sit this way and sign contracts with big companies." Porsche said leaning his head on the head rest and glancing up at me. "No here's what I'm going to say..." Porsche clears his throat and tries to act serious. "Does the main family have anything to do with the minor family?"

I pursed my lips, trying not to laugh.

I wore my mafia face and leaned in. "Of course. The minor family should be prepared."

Porsche placed his right hand on my thighs. I was proud to see the family insignia ring and our wedding ring resting permanently in their respective fingers.

"You gotta be tough," he said. "don't just be a smart mouth," he breathes exuding his rare charms.

I almost chuckled. I place my left hand on his, showing off my matching mafia family ring. "Being a CEO looks good on you. I bet you look better being Kinn's princess."

Porsche grinned shyly. I didn't wait for him to say another word. I leaned even closer to his sweet face and engulfed his lips on mine.

.........