40 🔫

Standing at the open balcony of the hotel room, my eyes trailed into the distance, capturing the beautiful waking city of Bangkok. The morning sun rays licked the sky, displaying it's beautiful shine over the city.

I had never put thoughts into such a beautiful scenery in my entire life. Maybe I never paid attention to sunshines or rainfalls. I have never been to the mountains or eaten street food.

It was just so obvious to deny that my old life used to be devoid of pure love. I lived on the edge. Wine and dined with rogues, enemies and warlords. I can't count how many I have slain since I took over the mafia business from my father.

Until I met the one whose eyes radiated sunshine. Who taught me how to go on dates and take photos of memorable moments. I have climbed mountains and crossed oceans just to be with him.

Heck I broke protocol for his sake. I can't even remember who my old self used to be anymore. That guy is long dead and gone. A new Kinn has emerged.

Anakinn.

Whatever would have made me miss work for three consecutive days must be extremely important. And that is none other than...

Porsche.

"What are you doing?" A voice interrupted me from my thoughts.

"Just getting some sun, what's up?" I answered.

Porsche shrugged. "I just saw Vegas."

"What about him?"

"He told me he wants to finally propose to Pete. He still feels conflicted and asked for my advice."

"What did you tell him?"

"To go for it. They both have been seeing each other for a long time now."

"Good for him. I will say he's trying to copy everything I do." I smirked.

"Come on. Falling in love with someone is not something you copy," Porsche said.

I nodded slightly. "So did you enjoy your birthday party at all?"

"Mmmm the best ever," Porsche chuckled.

I cocked my eyebrows. "You say that every year huh, you will have to rest so you will have energy tomorrow."

Porsche held my left hand and began to play with my fingers.
"Kinn."

"Yes babe?"

"You only gave me gifts. I'm not complaining but you haven't said anything supportive to me."

"Fine." I answered quickly, as if I was expecting him to mention that statement. I wasn't surprised though. Porsche's love language was sex and poetry. He's gotten so used to hearing me declare my love for him a thousand times that he feels life is devoid without it. I know, I understand that. I'm quite the opposite, my love language was probably sex and food.

I knew what to do. I walked towards the white, round table and opened a small black case I had previously kept there.

"Kinn," Porsche called.

"What?"

"Where are you going?"

"To grant your request."

"Oh... I almost freaked out. I thought you were walking away." Porsche blinked, his thick eye lashes flickered back and forth causing me to pause and swallow some self control.

"Why will I walk away? Are you dumb?" I asked, sarcastically.

Porsche smiled and a pink blush crept up his face.