36 🔫

Porsche

I was in dream land, running in the field with little Kinney and Phoenix when I heard someone shoving me in the back.

"Porsche wake up."

"What?" I said in a sleepy voice. I rubbed my eyes and turned to check who the hell was interupting my beauty sleep.

"Porsche get up. You need to get dressed and come with us."

"Why?" I asked still rubbing my eyes.

"Pa is here to see you," Time whispered.

"Huh..." My eyes flew open. Then I recognized the owner of the voice.

"Time? What are you doing here? And where is Kinn?" I turned to see Tey on the other side of the room unwrapping a new designer suit that came with its own accessories. What is going on? I wondered.

"Kinn is already with Pa," Time said.

"He asked us to come get you, so he can keep Pa company. So get dressed," Tey said.

"Oh... Sorry I overslept. I had no idea Pa was coming. Why didn't Kinn tell me?"

Time and Tey smiled.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom, washed my face and brushed my teeth. Tey helped me get changed into the new suit. It was a blue suit, with golden embellishments, it came with a Royal white inner shirt, it's new wristwatch, a golden necklace, and a handkerchief. I couldn't have asked for anything better. I looked like royalty.

"It's something happening, why am I wearing a new suit?" I asked as Tey helped style my hair.

"You know Kinn always like to spoil you. He requested you look good tonight." He replied.

"Ah... Kinn," I facepalmed. I applied deodorant ony body and checked out my look in the mirror.

"You're set. Porsche. Let's go!" Tey announced.

We left the room telling jokes about life and stuff happening. I asked the Tey and Time about their relationship. It's been a never ending rollercoaster for the two of them but they seem stuck with each other.

Time and Tey laughed it off saying they were good. Just when we got to the open roof, Time and Tey disappeared. For a second I was confused. I looked over at the horizon and saw Rama 8 bridge. Absolutely beautiful view.

But. Where was everybody.

"Where is Pa? Kinn? Is this a joke?" I said to myself.

I turned around, the place was dark and quiet. "Time? Kinn... What the hell? Maybe I took the wrong turn..." I said to myself.

Immediately I turned around to retrace my steps, a loud bang went off in the air. I turned to see a firework lighting upthe sky displaying it's colours in the most spectacular ways. Out of nowhere the next thing I heard was...

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!"

"What!" I held my heart as I almost got shocked out of my skin.

The lights came on rapidly, as soon as my eyes adjusted, then it became clearer.

It was my birthday. "Oh my God..." I could feel my hands shaking with excitement.

This was the best birthday surprise ever.

The whole family emerged from a corner with Kinn standing in the middle. Flanked by Tankhun, Time and Tey.

He was wearing a green designer suit, walking towards me and holding the most perfect fluffy, white cake I've seen.