38 🔫

Porsche

A smile lingered on my face after Kinn disconnected his lips from mine. For a minute I zoned out just admiring Kinn.

My man.

How dare he look so damn sexy? How dare he make me the happiest man in the world? I wonder what he's been eating to make his lips so full and soft. His milky skin radiating with suppleness and smoothness, very tempting to touch.

How dare he be this beautiful? Who would have thought I would fall in love with a mafia Lord. Kinn. Not when he defied all mafia stereotypes, and decided to look so handsome.

Really having a mini Kinney running around the house is something I looked forward to. Just imagining baby Kinney's angelic face made my heart flutter. In fact, having kids has to best the next plan.

My protective instincts spiked when Kinn's phone rang, breaking me from my thoughts. I watched as he picked the phone from his pocket and tapped the screen.

While I watched Kinn exchange words with the caller, he wriggled his eyebrows at me making me smile awkwardly.

He disconnected the call. "Babe, Pa is here."

"Oh," I quickly sprang up to my feet and adjusted my suit. "How do I look?"

"Perfect." Kinn said. After giving me an ok sign, he walked to door and pulled it open.

"Where is our birthday boy?" Chan announced, he was first to enter the suite.

"Right here..." I smiled.

"Ah, nong Porsche, looking good as always." I shook hands with Chan and he handed me a gift bag.

"Sawadee Krub, Pa," I greeted humbly bowimg to acknowledge Pa's presence. His face was all smiles when he saw me. He looked more healthier than the last time I saw him. He was wearing a simple hand made cardigan with plain shirt and trousers to match.

"Porsche, what the heck? Kinn decided to spoil you excessively this year huh?"

"Pa..." I chuckled. "I told him to stop already but he wouldn't listen."

Pa laughed out. "Kinn never listen right."

"Yes," I nodded.

"You suit each other. I'm glad he's your burden now."

Chan and Pa laughed out as they say on the sofa.

Kinn already had some bottles of wine waiting. He uncorked one and placed it on the table.

Then he brought some glass which he filled with the white wine. Just then there was a knock on the door.

"I will get it." I said, standing up.

"Nope, relax. It's your day. I will get it." Kinn said

"Are you expecting anybody else?" Pa asked.

"No," Kinn answered as he walked to the door. "I think... "

He had barely swung the door open when we heard.

"Surprise!"

My eyes lit. The louder voice was none other but Pete.

I stood up quickly ams rushed to see Pete and Vegas standing by the door.
While Kinn and Vegas exchanged greetings, my mouth dropped open as Pete walked in carrying a big cake.

"Why is your face like that?" he asked giggling. "Did you see a ghost?"

Pete dropped the cake on the table and greeted Pa and Chan.