11 🔫

Porsche

The nightlight seeped through my body and went by in a blur. I had woken up once in the middle of the night, naked been spooned by Kinn. His face rested on the back of my neck, his arms wrapped around my body, his hand jealously cupping my chest. He held me so tightly it felt like he never wanted me to leave his side.

I wouldn't have asked for a better partner. Kinn could be an ass sometimes but he was just the perfect man for. I resolved the problem in my head and decided to let it go. Whatever happened in the past should probably remain in the past.

I replaced my thoughts with the beautiful moments we had shared together. It seemed work had been taking up Kinn's time it seemed a long time since we had a gateway like this, by ourselves, alone in a cozy hotel, at the beach or shopping.

Maybe our marriage was lacking those spicy moments.

A thin smile appeared on my lips as I thought of ways to rekindle our love. I snuggled close to Kinn's body, gradually sleep evaded my eyes.

There was no other feeling in the world that compared to this. I placed my hand on his, and drifted to sleep.

I woke a second time to Kinn grunting behind me, his hard dick was smoothly wedged inside me and he thrusted hungrily.

"Fuck Kinn..." I said stretching my arm, feeling so drenched in cum and passion. My ass ached in pleasure as I drank all the kisses and cuddles Kinn poured over me.

"I didn't want to wake you," Kinn whispered in a deep, low voice that whipped me out of sleep. He bit my ear lobe and suckled my neck.

"I don't mind though," I muttered amidst sexually filled groans erupting from my mouth.

"This is the best time to make love to you, Porsche. You are hottest at midnight. The reason I call you Princess..."

I groaned. Swallowing hard as more cum elevated sounds threatened to erupt from my mouth. I threw my arms around Kinn's neck and ran my fingers through his hair. His thrusts sent me spiraling into oblivion. How could this man kill me and wake me up at the same time?

My body shuddered as we both came at the same time. Resting on back we both drifted to sleep yet again.

.......................

Kinn

The sun had risen when I entered back into  the bedroom after taking a quick shower in bathroom. I stared at Porsche as he slept peacefully, his body tucked in the sheets, his hair ruffled across his face and the smooth rising and falling of his chest as he breathed.

I wasn't just obsessed with Porsche. He was my life. His pure heart and innocence was his sexiest asset. I wouldn't blame him for being gullible to the whims of Jack. Jack was a snake.

What was he thinking inviting Porsche to a hotel? He was really biting more than he can chew.

If he doesn't lay low, I wouldn't be able to predict what I would do to him. I just promise it will be deadly.

No one plays with Porsche and goes free.

Wearing a white silky trouser, I sat beside him. I moved hair away from his face and smiled. I tapped his nose, and grazed my finger along his cheeks.

He stired from sleep and slowly opened his eyes.

"Good morning, someone’s Iooking like a princess this morning," I whispered.

"Kinni..." Porsche held my hands and planted a kiss on the back of my hand.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

Porsche shied away, hiding his face in the pillow. "Ok."

"Just ok? I outdid myself last night, and all you wil say is ok. Give your man some credit. Come on."

"My man...?"​ Porsche scoffed. "I feel great. I feel like it's our honeymoon.".

"Really."

"Yeah..."

"So if it feels like our honeymoon, what would you like to do today?"

"Take me on a date."

"Where?"

Porsche looked at me. "You figure it out. It's your turn to do that."

"Um how do I know you would like the place?"

"I don't know, just choose somewhere romantic."

I thought for a second. "I think I have an idea."

My phone vibrated on the bedside table. It was Bas on the line.
I slid the screen and held it to his ears.

"Sawatdee boss. Calling to make sure your routinely okay."

"Yes I'm fine. Having a gateway with my husband."

A chuckle went off on the other end. "Sorry boss for disturbing."

I heard noises and background and wondered what was going on. It sounded like Tankhun was having one of his crazy episodes. "Who is yelling?"

"Boss, it's your big brother."

I leaned on the head board. "What's his problem?"

"Um, boss he said he met some guy at the hospital last time he visited you there. Now he says he is going on a date with him."

"Who goes on a date at seven in the morning?" I asked.

I glanced at Porsche as he laughed.

Bas chuckled again. "He is already dressed up. And took the car keys, he says no one should follow him,"

"Who is the guy? Is he clean?"

"Yes. He's clean. His name is Pong."

I scratched my hair in thoughts. This was the first time, Tankhun was going on a date with someone. Just that the timing is quite wrong. I can't deny him his happiness.

"Let him go. Make sure to follow him from a distance. You know what do."

"Okay na krub," Bas said.

I disconnected the call.

"What is going on?"

"It's Tankhun. He is going on a date?"

"Wow that's good news right." Porsche said.

"It sounds so strange. Who knew he would find someone."

"He's getting matured. I think that's what everyone wanted. If he found someone he like, then he should go for it. All you need to do is support him, just like he support you." Porsche tapped the ridge of my nose as he spoke.

"I don't know how Pa will take the change. He almost gave up on Tankhun, you know."

Porsche played with my fingers. "Trauma takes time to heal. And people heal differently. It is just a little different for Tankhun that's all. It's nothing to worry about."

"You think so."

Porsche nodded. "Yes daddy."

I smiled widely. Blushing really hard. I loved it when Porsche called me daddy. It meant I was doing something right. I watched him slyly as he got out of bed and strode to the bathroom. "Instead of worrying about Tankhun, why don't you book the romantic date with me? I will feel bad If you miss a good spot." he yelled out loud from the bathroom

"Okay," I replied still smiling. "A good spot by the riverside will be a good idea."

I took my phone and began to hunt for a good romantic spot perfect for a date with Porsche.