19 🔫

Porsche

These couple of days it seemed Jack had gone missing in action. But we didn't relent in maintaining maximum tight security. I got reports from the casino as well. There seemed to be a sudden calm in Jack's activities. Noone knew where he was at the moment.

Ken's death was reported to the authorities and Jack was declared a wanted man.

After a brief meeting with the bodyguards in the mansion, we all had lunch together. Bas, Pol, seemed excited having me around like old times. Only Tankhun was absent at the table.

"What about P'Tankhun? Is he not having lunch?" I asked.

Pol tapped Bas not to speak. But Bas will always spill. He barely knew how to keep secrets.

He whispered. "His food was served at his room, two portions..." Bas winked mischievously.

I got the message and chuckled. So Tankhun's was having lunch upstairs in his room with his boyfriend. "Ah... Okay," I nodded.

"Um Khun Porsche," Pol asked as he slurped down noodles,  "do you think we should hire more bodyguards? Someone to replace Ken and other men we lost in the past?"

That was a good observation. "You're right."

"I've been wanting to tell boss but he's been away." Pol added.

"I will suggest it to Kinn, when we meet." I said avoiding eye contact with Pol.

The bodyguards made sure I had my best meal served to me. They cheered me up and made laugh.

At 4pm, Bas announced it was time to prepare for the auction. A package arrived for me. It was a blue velvet suit with golden embellishments sent by Kinn. Of course I knew Kinn bought and sent it over. The colors suited me perfectly. I neatly styled my hair away from my face and gave it a little side parting. I powdered my face with a brown matte and I applied small amounts of perfume and slipped my phone in my pocket.

I don't know how I would react if I meet Kinn. Because it's taking everything in me to not go paranoid with the marriage. It had gone to the extent of Kinn cloning my phone. I just don't get it with him.

I stared at the phone on the table wondering what I should do with it. Trash it or? I sighed and walked to the door. On a second thought, I returned to the dressing table and grabbed the cloned phone. 

...........
Kinn

I was almost getting tired of answering questions about Porsche. Everyone wanted to know where he was, why he wasn't there yet. Each time someone walked passed the door I would look up, thrice this has happened and none was Porsche.

I panicked. What if he doesn't come? Please Porsche don't do this to me, not today. I took my phone from my pocket to dial a number when a soft murmur traveled over the hall. All eyes were at the door. I looked too.

My heart dropped to the floor when Porsche breezed in. He looked hot, innocent and angelic.

Damn!

I wiped sweat from my forehead.

I quickly stood up, and walked toward him. Others beat me to meet him. He was already surrounded by friends and partners greeting and giving him handshakes. Every one wanted a bit of him.

His smile was mesmerizing and he shone in his outfit. The blue suit was a perfect for his body. I tore into the small crowd and held his hand.

He continued smiling and waving while I ushered him to our table, where I was sitting and he obliged just because there were streams of eyes looking at us, and for the love of God I did not want to start a scene.