10 🔫

Porsche

I walked to the receptionist and asked for Jack room number. She quickly handed me door key with the room number.

"He says you can make yourself comfortable he will join you soon."

I nodded. That was even better. I needed to be alone and clear my head. A lot of information were getting forgy in my brain.

I took the elevator. Just as the door opened my eyes caught the perfect silhouette of Kinn standing on the other side.

"Hello Princess..." He smiled.

I opened my mouth to speak but no words came out. Kinn walked into the elevator and tapped a different floor number. As soon as the door closed, he covered the distance between us.

My senses ran wild as the minty scent of his perfume filled the atmosphere, rudely hitting my nostrils.

"Surprised?"

I stepped back, knowing that there was barely enough room to run or hide.
Kinn wasted no time in declaring his intentions. Once I hit my back on the elevator wall, Kinn pressed his lips on the nape of my neck.

No questions. No explanations. I tried to fight him off.

I crossed my arm over my chest, trying to block him from making further move on me. I hadn't even spoken to him or forgiven him for flirting with another man but here he was ravaging my body without my consent.

Kinn held my arm and squeezed my wrist, I blinked back in pain, as he moved it away from his face. This time, he leaned closer and pressed his lips on mine. For the longest time he savored my lips hungrily. It took every fiber of me not to respond to him. The more I tried to suppress my feelings, the more he deviced intricate ways to seduce me.

I broke off the kiss to breath. But Kinn wasn't done. His lips traced my jawline down to my neck. He suckled on my Adam's apple planting a hickey there. I swallowed hard turning my neck away from him.

"You're not escaping me tonight Porsche." Kinn whispered in my ears. His fingers searched my pockets and he took out the door card to Jack's room. He threw it on the floor of the elevator and stared at me intensely, his eyes burning lasers, waiting for my reaction.

"Kinn..." I swallowed. "is not what you think..."

His dark eyes zeroed down at me. "Shhhh..." My words were cut off when his lips found mine again. Kinn dug his hand in my hair as he kissed me passionately. My legs almost gave way, as I surrendered and let him into my space totally. He took the opportunity to suckle my tongue, finally breaking me like a toad soaked in rain.

"How did you know I'm here?" I muttered, gasping for air but somehow happy that he was here. I was only frustrated at the fact that he caught me red handed.

A smirk lined his reddened lips. "Were you expecting someone else? Hmm?"

His right hand found the molds of my chest. Tracing my nipple through the fabric of my shirt, he squeezed hard. I closed my eyes as hot, liquid passion, flowed through my veins down to my groin, instead of blood.

Kinn dug his hand into my pants. I tried to stop him, but he pressed me against the wall, and kissed me more weakening my limbs. I was drowning in the arms of my husband. I leaned back savoring the pleasure, exposing my neck to warmth as Kinn's fingers found my dick. He grazed the soft flesh of my dick with the back of his hand. I didn't know when a deep moan escaped my throat.

"I missed you." Kinn whispered as he glared into my eyes while he rubbed the length of my dick again and again until I couldn't take it any more. His voice melted my defenses. I looked away as precum oozed from my dick hole. Fuck