21 🔫

Porsche

My heart melted when Kinn's soft voice trailed to a whisper, followed by a slight sob in his throat.

"What do you want me to do to Jack? Just tell me, your wish is my command."

I was already tired. Spilling more blood wasn't in my plan for the day. The old Kinn would have shot Jack mercilessly. But for me he changed so much.

I turned and blinked back tears. I grabbed his arms gently, then wrapped his hands around my waist and held him tightly. "You already shot him, Kinn. Let it go. The authorities will handle him."

"He is sick," he retorted angrily. "And he laid his hand on you."

I inhaled. I softly stroked the sides of his hair and moved strands away from his forehead. "it doesn't matter. I took it all for you. I'm just glad you're here. You saved me, my hero."

Kinn was still furious but my touch did the magic. He blushed hard. I leaned closer and planted a wet kiss on his waiting lips. "Did you miss me, Kinni?"

******

Kinn

More than you can imagine Porsche...

Before I could say the words, Porsche grazed his lips on mine again.

The warmth, the softness, the tickles of his skin on mine...

My legs became jelly. The kiss reminded me of what I have been missing, what I've missed. And all that I would likely lose if I made the wrong move again. I remained quiet for a moment, my eyes softened and rested on Porsche's lips. Then I remembered he was with Jack for almost three hours, the thought of that idiot mouth on my Princess, haunted me all this time.

"Did he kiss you?"

"No..." Porsche shook his head slowly. His hand cupped my face holding me in place. "Can you stop already."

"I will stop, I just couldn't handle another man fighting me... because of you."

"You know, Jack offered me money to leave you. He says he was going to spoil me."

"He's a liar. Don't believe him."

"You know what I told him?"

"No."

"That I love Kinn more than he could ever imagine."

A thin smile appeared on my lips. "What did he do?"

"He was mad, that was when he hit my face."

I grazed my finger on his cheek. "When I recalled the last time something similar happened to us, I felt lost. We used to be ugly enemies but..."

"I'm standing right here with you. What other prove do you want?"

Our sexual tension was building stronger than I expected. Another man wanting Porsche so obsessively lit a different kind of wanting in my heart. Except I don't want any other man even ten meters near my husband. Porsche is my world. His life belongs to me.

I wrapped my arms around his small waist and pressed my forehead on his. I suddenly felt stupid. Fighting with Porsche almost put him in a tight spot and led to this. Time was right when he told me to focus. It took a while to come but I managed to say it. "I'm sorry Porsche."

"I'm sorry too," Porsche whispered. He leaned closer and kissed my lips. I let him lead me on. He ravished my lips and my brain short-circuited. Blood flowed to my ether region. I squeezed Porsche's waist steadying myself against his lean body.

How long has it been? Three, four, five days. I swear if I stayed one more minute with him here, I will be ripping off his clothes. "Let's go home Porsche. You look tired my love."

I held Porsche as we walked out of the building. Outside there was a police van already parked, some boys working for Jack were handcuffed and they were thrown in the back of a police van.

"They've taken Jack in, he will be deported to Italy in a week's time." Pol reported.

"Good." I had nothing more to say about that topic. All I knew was that the next time I set my eyes on Jack he may not survive to tell the tale.

I opened the backseat of my car and ushered Porsche in, before I joined him. A wave of relief washed down my body. Finally this phase was over.

"Porsche I went to see my mom," I said as Pol took the wheel.

"When?"

"Earlier in the day. I was with her when she called you."

"Why didn't you say something then?"

"I was down, afraid you will judge me."

"Hey Kinn, I do tell you to learn how to talk to me. We're married, for real. We are not going to run away each time we have a misunderstanding."

"But this was a different kind of misunderstanding. I thought bad things was going to happen."

"Bad things like what?"

"You leaving or wanting a divorce."

"Kinn."

"You have choices right, I know the kind of men you attract, and it's always a competition for me."

"I will choose you a million times if I have to. You're the best man in the whole world."

"I feel inadequate. Sometimes."

"Are you kidding me? Why would you think stuff like that."

"I don't know. I don't want to lose you. I love you so much."

"Get those evil thoughts off your head. I'm not going anywhere. Look," he showed me the wedding ring on his finger. "We're permanent. It's for life."

..............