25 🔫

Porsche

Night descended like a thick blanket across the sky.

I had practically lost sense of time after my black out episode. A day had probably gone by without my knowledge.

Naked. I tossed about in bed.

Restless, trying to fight the symptoms of insomnia. The full moon reflected its gray rays into the room and I have never felt so alone in my entire life.

Luckily, I had regained strength and endurance. Doctor Ma said I was possibly in better shape than before. I had taken a swim, took my medicine and rested properly but somehow sleep evaded my eyes.

The truth is I missed Kinn.

I was just realizing how physically impossible it was to live without him. It's been a night, just a night.

He beefed up security around me, asking Pol and two other bodyguards to be at my beck and call twenty four hours. None of them would tell me the details of Kinn's movements. I was surprised Khun Korn approved of Kinn going on this dangerous mission.

I even heard that Pa and Tankhun had joined in the mission.

I was getting tired of the restrictions. But I needed to be strong to even attempt to make a move. I laid my head on the pillow hoping to get a quick sleep. All I can see rolling in my head was all the beautiful moments I had spent with Kinn. It's still had to believe we have been together for this long.

A thin smile lined my lips as I quickly shut my eyes and drifted to sleep. I was soon distracted when I heard a tap on the door. I opened my eyes.

The doorknob to the bedroom door clicked. I turned. Only Kinn and I had complete access to our bedroom. Who could be at the door? Pol?

I listened again. The door creaked open. Someone walked in.

"Are you asleep?" A familiar soft voice that I had trained my heart to recognize even in my dreams.

I strained my eyes in the dark, it was Kinn. He was still wearing the khaki trouser and a coffee brown shirt he wore earlier in the day before he left.

His black hair was stylishly combed to the back, revealing his endearing but pretty face.

I moved my hand to turn on the lamp but he held my hand stopping me halfway. He slowly pulled my hand to his lips and planted a kiss in my palm. He moved the blanket away from my body, his eyes sparkled as he saw my naked torso.

"How are you, my Princess?"

I sat up in bed still not believing my eyes. "Kinn you came back?"

"Of course."

I pulled him close to me and gave him hug. His arms went around my body, caressing the smooth contours of my back. Then we both fell back on the bed with him on top of me.

Our faces inches away from each other. His breath was clean and inviting.

I grazed my lips slightly on his. He smiled. "I miss you so much."

He pressed his lips on mine, kissing me harder, urging for my tongue. He gradually laid me back to bed and cradled me softly. I could feel his hardness crushing my thighs.

I felt the depth of his longing from the moans coming from his throat. Gosh, I let myself surrender to Kinn.

Each moment passed with a savoring kiss on almost every part of my body. I giggled at intervals, digging my hands into his hair as he traced his lips down my abdomen.

He glared at me as he caught my throbbing dick with his hand.

"Were you waiting for me baby?"

"Kinn I..." My voice hitched as I felt him stroke me up, down and up again.