The next day

Nemuri was very confused when she woke up and more confused as she looked in the mirror. "Damn, I look like a disaster. What even happened last night." She tried to remember but it gave her a horrible headache so she stopped. She had no idea how she got home but whatever it definitely wasn't a stranger right? Whoever brought her home couldn't of been a stranger. Right?

She groans loudly as she stumbled into her kitchen, not even noticing the two men sleeping on her couch. "God. I feel like I got run over by a bus."

"That would've been better." Says a voice behind her, causing her to jump, scream, and drop her coffee mug.

Nemuri whips her head around quickly. "Jesus Shota!!!! Don't scare me like that you asshole!!!!"

Aizawa rolls his eyes. "Don't even. Also shut up you probably just woke up Hizashi." As if on cue Hizashi comes racing into the kitchen. "Nemuri!? Are you okay!?" He yells, immediately checking her over like a flustered father.

Nemuri laughs. "Damn you got good timing." She ruffles his blonde hair. "I'm fine Hizashi. My memories hella gone and I feel like I got hit by a bus but other then that I'm fine. I probably just drank too much and blacked out or something."

After she finishes talking Hizashi hugs her tight. "Don't you dare do that again. You're never aloud clubbing by yourself ever again!"

Nemuri huffs. "Oh come on! Don't you think you're being a little dramatic?? I just blacked out. I probably drank too much it's not a big deal."

Hizashi sighs. "I'm not gonna tell you what happened but just know you're now in debt to Nequam cause they saved your ass."

Nemuri cheers. "Fuck yeah! I'm apart of the debt club now! Wait what-"

Aizawa groans. "Nemuri. We aren't gonna talk about it okay? If you start remembering anything we will but until then we aren't gonna tell you."

Nemuri pouts but quickly stops. She knows if they weren't telling her something it was definitely for her own benefit. "Alright alright fine."

The three spent the rest of the day in each other's company, just enjoying each other's presence. They laughed about their UA days and a few other random things.

It's quiet for awhile until all three hear their phones ding.

Chatty chatty

Nequam: Hey. I came to check on Nemuri, how's she doing?

Midnight: I'm doing great kid! Thanks for the save btw!

Nequam: Let me guess, memory loss?

Eraserhead: Yep

Nequam: Figured well cya I got work to do

Eraserhead: Kid it's the middle of the damned day wtf are you doing?!

Nequam: Damn zawa protective much? Anyway if you must know I have a civilian job I need to keep up you're very familiar with it actually (another hint for you since I'm feeling generous)

Eraserhead: You're going to be the death of me I see it now

Mic: I'm gonna find out who you are little listener!!! And when I do I'm gonna adopt the hell out of you!!!

Hound dog: Papamic in action folks

Hawks: Hey kid!!! Nice ta hear from ya again!