Education!

Nequam frowns behind his mask. "I- I do.." He presses himself further into the couch. "Th- that's all th- that was l- listed on my r- records." He says, his neck then snapping dangerously fast to the left making everyone gasp in worry.

Nequam shakes his head. "I'm f- fine- cock. I- it's not th- that bad-!" He tries to reassure the family. "I- it's j- just s- something th- that happens s- sometimes! I- it sh- should calm d- down." His tics repeat the cat call whistle, his head snapping up as he does so. "E- eventually-"

Aizawa sighs. "So you do have tourettes."

Nequam frowns. "N- no. N- not r- really-" He sighs. "Th- the physical o- ones are-" He whistles again. "Killed a man! S- sorry-" He apologizes again, shaking his head.

Hizashi frowns slightly. "So the physical ones aren't supposed to happen?"

Nequam shakes his head. "Q- quirk-" He stutters out before another vicious neck snap, causing Aizawa and Hizashi to wince. Hitoshi just sips his hot cocoa like this was nothing.

Hizashi nods. "So it's apart of your quirk?"

Hitoshi sighs, shaking his head at his father's stupidity. "No. It's a quirk drawback."

Nequam looks surprised. "H- how did- Woohoo!" He whistles again. "H- how did y- you kn- ow-?" He tries again, no tics interrupting this time.

Hitoshi sighs slightly. "Someone in my class is the same, his quirk makes him have tourettes but he's pretty good at hiding it most of the time. He said he could?" He pauses for a moment, trying to think of the right words.

Nequam nods. "H- hold th- them back-?"

Hitoshi nods, snapping his fingers. "Yes! That! Sorry, I couldn't think of the right words."

Nequam nods. "I- it's." He whistles again, his head jerking downwards. "Okay. W- wording i- is hard."

Hizashi frowns. "Hitoshi?.."

Hitoshi shakes his head. "Nope. I'm not telling you. It's his secret to tell, I shouldn't of said anything anyway."

Aizawa sighs but nods. "Fine, but atleast we know it's male. We'll be on the lookout."

Nequam immediately shakes his head. "D- don't-!" The three look at him confused. "I- it d- doesn't- woohoo! w- work like th- that. I- if y- you're look- ing an- and h- he notices i- it w- won't be g- good. H- he'll t- try to hold th- them back more an- and th- that's not h- heathly. T- tics d- don't like being h- held b- back. It m- makes th- them w- worse-" He then proceeds to ramble about how dangerous tics could be the longer you hold them back the worse they get. "I- it's l- like a q- quirk-.." He stutters out. "Wh- when you h- hold th- them back th- then l- let it o- out it g- gets vicious an- and painful-!" He whistles again, snapping his neck upwards.

Aizawa nods. "I see. So you think if we're watching and he notices he'll start holding them back more?"

Hitoshi nods. "It would make sense... He's very insecure about them. The only times he lets them out are when he's alone or with me."

Nequam nods. "H- he sh- should asshole l- let th- them out at- least once a d- day-" His neck snaps downwards again, causing him to release a small whimper. "O- or they- will get b- bad-"

Hizashi raises an eyebrow. "Like that?"

Nequam shakes his head. "N- no. Th- this is n- nothing." He mumbles quietly.

Aizawa raises his eyebrows. "You mean they get worse then that!?" His voice was laced with concern.

Nequam nods. "Th- they can be p- particularly v- violent i- if quirk related-" He wrists slam together in a harsh motion. "E- especial- ly i- if th- the quirk c- can't b- be active l- like m- mine."

Hitoshi sighs. "Thankfully that's not really an issue I think? He makes sure to let his quirk loose even if it's just a little bit at a time."

Nequam nods. "Th- that's good-" He sighs as he feels his body relax slightly, his tics calming down.

Aizawa smiles faintly as he sees his problem chd relax. "Feeling better?"

Nequam nods. "Y- yeah- s- sorry-"

Hizashi chuckles, shaking his head. "No need to apologize now come on! The cocoas getting cold!"

Nequam laughs as he grabs a handful of marshmellows, immediately putting them in his cup. Hitoshi laughs. "You really like marshmellows huh?"

Nequam nods. "Mhm. B- big comfort food f- for me-"

Hitoshi giggles. "They're Izuku's comfort food too." A small blush rises to his cheeks as he says that.

Hizashi laughs. "I didn't know that!"

Aizawa smirks as his son's blush. "I didn't either."

Hitoshi's face flushes more. "I- it's not like that!" He quickly shakes his head as he looks away from his father's gazes.

Nequam sits there slightly stunned at his reaction. The Hitoshi Shinsou, crushing on him!? The boys heart couldn't take it.

Aizawa scoffs. "Just ask him out already." He says dismissively as he drinks his cocoa.

Hitoshi blushes more, the redness going to his ears. "I- can't- I'm pretty sure he's dating Katsuki anyway. Do you see the way those two look at each other."

Nequam whistles softly as he buts in. "H- he could l- like two people ya know." He giggles quietly, too quiet for anyone besides Hitoshi to notice.

Hizashi smirks. "Yeah Hito, didn't you tell me you liked the Blondie too?" He teases.

Hitoshi didn't think it was possible but he could feel himself turning even redder.

Aizawa groans. "I thought I said no loud blondes."

Nequam laughs. "H- hypocrite."

Hitoshi pouts. "Yeah dad!"

Hizashi laughs as Aizawa grumbles. "They got you there babe." He kisses his husband's cheek.

"Whatever." He looks back at Hitoshi. "Do you mind sharing a room with Nequam tonight?"

Nequam frantically shakes his head. "N- no-! I- I'll just sl- sleep on the couch-!"

The adults give him no room to argue as they see Hitoshi nod, silently telling them that he wouldn't mind.

Hizashi smiles brightly. "Great! It's settled!" He carefully takes their now empty mugs into he kitchen. "You two go have fun! We'll be out here watching a movie if you wanna join us."

Hitoshi nods. "Okay papa. Come on." He says, waiting for Nequam to grab his bag before walking to his bedroom.