Hitoshi knows

Trigger warnings, implied SH, talk of SH

Izuku sobs louder, his voice breaking slightly as he tries to talk. Hitoshi holds Izuku a little tighter. "Baby, sh, it's alright I'm not mad baby, you don't have to explain yourself to me." He whispers to his lover.

Hitoshi wasn't stupid, he knew what sobbing and blood typically ment. He didn't push the question anymore, Izuku's sob giving him all the answers he needs.

Hitoshi and Izuku sat there who knows how long. It matter to Hitoshi, the time, all that matters to him was that Izuku was okay.

Izuku's sobs soon died down. "I- I'm s- sor - ry.." He mutters quietly.

Hitoshi shakes his head. "Sh baby, it's okay. You don't need to be sorry. You have no reason to be sorry. I'm here." He runs his hands through Izuku's hair. "Can you tell me what happened bunny?"

Izuku nods. "I'm s- sor - ry.. th- the sc- scar..." He mumbles softly. "Wh- when - ev- er i- it gets br- brought up.. I..  fr- freak o- out.. I d- did - n't..  wa- want to fr- freak o- out again."

Hitoshi sighs softly, holding Izuku closer. "So you did it to ground yourself?"

Izuku nods. "I- I'm sorry pl- please d- don't be m- mad.."

Hitoshi shakes his head. "Baby, I could never be mad at you, especially not for something like this sweetheart." He gently brushes his fingers through Izuku's hair. "Did you clean them? Wrap them?"

Izuku shakes his head. "N- no, I f- forgot my s- supplies... D- don't wanna waste yours..."

Hitoshi sighs, gently standing up Izuku holding onto him like a koala again. He sets Izuku down on the counter. "You stay right here. And give me whatever you used."

Izuku frowns but gives Hitoshi his knife. "I- I'm sorry.."

Hitoshi nods. "I know baby, it's okay." He gently kisses the others forehead. "I'm gonna go grab the medkit okay? Will you be alright by yourself?"

Izuku nods faintly.

Hitoshi nods. "Give me a shout if you need me." He gently squeezes Izuku's hand before he walks out.

Hitoshi growls slightly as he walks into the kitchen. He was growling at himself for then anything. "Stupid, you should've seen the signs. There's no way he isn't showing any signs." He sighs as he here's his parents walk into the kitchen. He sets the knife down on the counter.

Hizashi frowns slightly at the sight of the bloody knife. "I'm so so sorry-"

Hitoshi shakes his head. "Papa, it's okay, it's not your fault. You didn't know." He gives his papa a tight hug.

Hizashi's frown deepens. "I know but still-"

Aizawa shakes his head, joining in on the hug. "This isn't your fault Hizashi, I promise. It's not."

Hitoshi nods. "Papa it's not, we couldn't of known. We don't know his triggers, hell you guys don't know anything about him. I do and yet I still didn't know." "We're definitely talking about triggers later tho."

Hizashi nods, hugging his family tight. "Thank you... I'm still sorry though, I should go apologize."

Hitoshi nods. "That's a good idea but wait until he's ready okay? Speaking of which I need to find the medkit." Once he's sure his papa is alright he gently breaks from the hug, searching the kitchen for the medkit again.

Aizawa chuckles faintly, shaking his head. "Do you seriously not remember where it is?"

Hitoshi pouts slightly. "Shut." It takes him a few minutes but he found which cabinet it was in. He gently pulls it down, checking inside to make sure it has everything he needs which it doesn't.

He sighs. "Papa, this medkit is practically empty. Can one of you run to the store later?"

Aizawa nods. "Yeah kiddo. Put it on the list."

Hizashi sighs. "We'll go now, cause the other one is empty too."

Aizawa cocks his head slightly. "What do you mean? Didn't we just restock that one?"

Hizashi flushes a slight pink. "Ahem.. it's empty babe, remember?"

Aizawa's cheeks also flush pink at the memory. "Oh, right."

Hitoshi gags. "Did not need to witness whatever that just was."

Hizashi rolls his eyes. "Shut up Hito." He huffs. "I'm running to the store."

Hitoshi chuckles. "Have fun." He says as Hizashi pulls on his shoes and jacket.

The blonde haired man gives his husband a quick kiss then ruffles Hitoshi's hair before he leaves.

Hitoshi sighs as he starts washing off the knife. "I wish I knew sooner... Maybe I could've helped him more.."

Aizawa gently sets his hand on Hitoshi's shoulder. "I know kid. I wish I knew too but we didn't and know we're here. All that matters is how we move on."

Hitoshi nods. "Right." He smiles slightly as he remembers as the happy times he's had with Izuku, even if they weren't dating then there are still fond memories. "We're gonna help him... Right?"

Aizawa nods, giving his son a side hug. "Of course. Even if the kid is far too stubborn to accept it."

Hitoshi's smile widens. "Good. He needs it.. I know he won't say anything but he really does need help."

Aizawa smiles faintly. "We know kiddo, we know, which is why we're determined to help him. We're gonna give him all the help he never had. I promise."

Izuku frowns from his spot in the hallway. "I don't need help.. everything is fine the way it is. I don't need help and I certainly don't need their pity." He thinks as he slinks back to the bathroom.

He washes off his bloody arms before patting them dry. He rolls his sleeves back down then goes to Hitoshi's room.

"I'm fine on my own." He thinks as he changes into something more moveable. Which was a right turtle neck shirt with no sleeves, it appeared to be made of some kind of stretchy material. He also slip on a pair of sweatpants before he packs everything up.

He knew the red lines on his arms weren't going to be a pretty sight to many but hey, better then running around the streets in his vigilante gear.

He put in his hearing aids real quick, it was more of a precaution than anything. It wrote a quick note for Hitoshi before sliding open the window.

He slips out quietly before closing the window behind himself.

Hitoshi panics once he sees the bathroom is empty. "DAD!?" Hitoshi yells across the house when he doesn't find Izuku in his room either. "HE'S GONE!?"

Aizawa comes running into the room. "What do you mean he's gone!?"

Hitoshi has slight tears in his eyes. "I mean he's gone! Look!" He shoves the note into Aizawa's face. Aizawa rolls his eyes slightly before grabbing the note which was in familiar fancy cursive hand writing.

"Hey! I'm sorry Toshi, I know you'll probably be super mad at me for leaving but I didn't want you guys wasting your supplies on me. Don't worry, I'll be fine, you know how I am ;}. I just don't wanna be a burden.

I'll be around eventually, I'm considering going on a break for awhile actually. Ya know, clear my head a little, maybe literally who knows. Not like it would do much anyway ha.

Alright alright I'm done with the jokes I swear, I know dadzawa is probably reading this too so I better not say much more. You know my number text me if either of you need anything can't promise I'll answer tho

~ Your favorite vigilante, Nequam"

"God dammit it problem child."