Stalking students + some unnecessary concern

Izuku's POV;

I giggle softly as I watch the students run around the school. Most of them were running around like chickens without heads which I found hilarious.

Nezu smiles up at me as he drinks his tea. Currently I was bunking in his office so I could watch the students. Sure, technically I could just use Ritsu but I didn't wanna tire her out.

"So, I heard you have some information for us?" The rat asks, gaining my attention again.

I chuckle. "I do, but you'll have to be patient like the rest of your dear staff Nezu. Of course, I couldn't fault you if you decided to ask around while I'm not here." I smirk, I know how impatient he could get.

Nezu nods. "I see. When exactly do you plan on leaving my office?"

I shrug. "I'm not sure yet. Probably after a few students have found their weapons." I glance down at the screen. "Oh! Speaking of which! Looks like the first one has been found!"

I grin wildly as a stare at Uraraka through the camera. Since her quirk relies on touching the other person I immediately thought against giving her a close range weapon however, I think she'll do well with this one.

I hear her squeal excitedly as she pulls out her weapon from between two lockers. I had given her a katana with pink wrapping around the handle with a Saturn shape carved into the base of the sword.

I laugh as she runs over to the girls, eagerly showing it off. It wasn't anything as fancy as the others had but I know she doesn't need anything fancy like that. They're are many possibilities she can pull off with her quirk and a sword.

"Guys!! Look!" She says excitedly as she runs over, carefully holding the sword. She thankfully thought to put the sword back in it's hilt before running with it.

The girls fawn excitedly over the sword, stopping their search momentarily. I chuckle as I tap the intercom button on Nezu's desk. "Ochako Uraraka please return to your classroom. Your weapon is found so we don't want you distracting the other students now would we?"

I see Uraraka nod as she waves goodbye to her friends before starting back off down the hall.

Nezu laughs. "I take it you're leaving now? Considering you just spoke over the intercom the students know where you are."

I was about to respond but then the door slams open. I chuckle as I see dadzawa walk in. "Hey! Dadzawa! How's it going?"

Aizawa sighs exhaustedly as he flops down on the couch. "Don't even get me started with you."

I giggle. "Uh oh- guess I'm in trouble?"

Aizawa sighs. "You should be at home resting. Not here fooling around, doing whatever you're doing."

I shrug. "Eh. I told you dadzawa, I'm fine. You really don't need to worry about me."

Nezu sighs gently as he sets down his cup of tea. "I think you should take a rest as well, after your adventure last night I think it's needed."

"Just because I blacked out for awhile? Really?" I feel myself pout as I look at the two beings in front of me. "I don't need a break. Thank you for your concern but I'm fine."

Aizawa sighs. "Nezu, what happened last night for you to be this concerned?"

Nezu let's out a quiet chuckle. "Well, our dear vigilante friend had a bit of a black out episode last night after your encounter. And apparently she ended up all the way in Hosu."

I sigh. "It's not that big of a deal. It happens. Like I said I'm fine. Ending up that far is the best thing that could've happened honestly." I laugh. "One time I did that and I ended up coming too at the bottom of an abandoned building. Heh, fun time I had trying to put my body back together."

Aizawa and Nezu both stare at me in shock. I looked at them confused. "What? That's not even that bad, damn, calm down will ya?"

I can see Aizawa's eye twitch as he looks at me. He's obviously pissed. Just as he's about to say something the door bursts open again. "You fucking bastard-!"

I laugh as I see Katsuki storming up to the desk, weapon in hand. "What the fuck is this!?" He yells, slamming it down on the desk.

I shake my head at him, sighing slightly as my laughter calms down. "Calm down Kit Kat! It's your weapon. I figured it would help ya with all the collateral your quirk causes. Besides. Isn't it cute?"

I say, gesturing to the Kama on the desk. It was bright orange with the design of his gauntlets painted on the handle.

I feel him try to grab my suit but he fails since it's skin tight. I chuckle at him. "Awe, poor puppy can't even grab me can you?"

He growls at me before stomping around the desk. "I heard from that fucking candle that you're planning on dyeing your hair. Is that true?"

Aizawa cocks his head curiously as he and Nezu both listen to our conversation.

I shrug. "I might. I'm definitely changing my hair for my school vigilante attire though, this black shit is getting on my nerves."

He scoffs. "You're not dyeing your hair. End of that discussion."

I pout at him. "Why not!"

He leans down, whispering in my ear. "Because me and our dear kitty enjoy your hair the way it is. We love it. It suits you perfectly."

I blush a little from how close we are. "Fine! Geez. I won't dye it, promise!"

Bakugou smirks as he stands back up. "Good." He grabs the Kama off Nezu's desk. "I'll see you later. Toshi's coming too. We gotta make up for ditching you last night."

I blush more. "Er... About that." I chuckle nervously. "I'm kinda gonna be busy tonight. I got a job and-"

He scoffs, turning back to face me. His eyebrow is raised. "What did you say?"

I squeak quietly. "N- nothing! Didn't say anything!"

He nods. "Good. That's what I thought. We'll be over after school nerd."

I scoff at him. "Or you know you could just wait for me and we could go together?"

Bakugou rolls his eyes. "No offense. But I don't wanna jump across rooftops."

I pout. "Hey! I do what I gotta do okay!"

He rolls his eyes. "I can't with you." He gives a two finger wave as he leaves.

I sigh quietly as I watch him walk out. "I guess the LOV work is gonna be put on hold until tomorrow."

Nezu looks over at me with pure curiosity shinning in his eyes. "What job do you have Nequam?"

I chuckle at him, an unseen smirk playing across my face behind my mask. "Oh, you'll know later during our meeting Nezu. That's why I'm calling it actually, it's going to be so much fun." I lean on my elbows on the desk. "Let's see, I bet 20,500 yen that I'll be called many horrible names during our meeting."

Nezu smirks. "I accept, but why exactly would you be called those things dear friend?"

I laugh, shaking my head. "Well, first of all Enji Todoroki is going to be there so I think that's enough reason right there. Also because All Bitch is also coming so yeah."

Nezu nods. "Fair enough."

I chuckle as I get up from his desk. "Well, I best be off! I gotta make sure all the students get their weapons!" I wave at them as I exit Nezu's office. Aizawa groans as I leave.

"She needs some serious therapy."