Camping! Woo!

Hitoshi sighs as he checks another day off his calendar. It's been over two months since he's seen Izuku. Sure there was an occasional text here or there but that was mostly so he knew he was alive.

The sports festival had long since come and gone. He hadn't placed very high, he came in twentieth place. Which sure was good, especially for someone with his kind of quirk but he felt like he could've done better.

Hitoshi frowns as he looks at his phone, desperately waiting for a text that he knew wasn't going to come.

He sighs again as he starts packing his bag. He didn't want to go on this blasted camping trip but Nezu insisted everyone go, hoping it would lift their spirits.

"How could this lift anyone's spirits? You're forcing us to train while we're there."

Hitoshi didn't argue as his father's drove to UA, or as the entire class was shoved into a bus, or as he was forced to sit with noisey teens the entire time. In fact, he barely said a word, even during the surprise that they'd have to walk or run the rest of the way. He honestly just wasn't feeling up to it.

He and the rest of the class trudged through the trees. Practically everyone was groaning in pain as they finally reached the site. "Finally!" Hitoshi groans.

He leans against Bakugou slightly, not too much just a little to take the pressure off his hurt leg.

"Finally!! Just in time!!" The pussy cats pop out of the building in front of them. "We thought y'all had got lost!" Ragdoll laughs, shaking her head.

Bakugou growls. "We'd never!!! Those stupid fucking earth monsters almost killed us!!!"

Hitoshi's eyes lit up as he thought he heard a soft giggle from behind them. He jump slightly, looking over the crowd of kids and into the woods. He swore he heard it. He knows he did. But there's no one there. "Must be my mind fucking with me..." He sighs as he gently shakes his head, turning around and zoning out and Mandalay takes over talking.

"So! Y'all are here to train your quirks! You don't have to worry about villains here as this is a super secure place. It's owned by us so don't worry! Also you might see a kid roaming around here, don't worry about him! That's my nephew Kota, he's umm.. not too fond of heroes so try not to talk to him too much."

Hitoshi snorts quietly to himself. "Izuku would definitely think of that as a challenge." He swore he heard that same giggle again as the students walked from the trees, as well as a rustle of leaves.

Kaminari jumps as he feels something behind him move. "Eep!" He squeals and jumps onto Bakugou.

Bakugou just rolls his eyes, though he doesn't tell the electric blonde to get off. "Oi, you're fine. It's probably just an animal or some shit."

Kaminari nods as he slowly gets off of the angry blonde. "R- right- sorry man-" He chuckles nervously. He has gotten the feeling he was being watched the entire time he was here and he just couldn't shake the feeling, so, because of that he's a little jumpy.

Hitoshi chuckles softly as he shakes his head, he keeps walking with the group still wondering about the giggles.

Izuku laughs hard as soon as he thinks everyone is out of earshot. "Oh! That's just too good!!!" He cackles as he stays up in the tree. Honestly, he knows he shouldn't be here but that just makes it so much more fun for him.

Besides, he wouldn't be here if Nezu had been at his desk when he hacked in. He smiles softly as he scrolls through the UA cameras on his phone. His smile softens even more as he sees Eri playing with Midnight and Mic. "At least those two are watching her and not all bitch. Though Keigo would be okay too but he's probably busy."

His smile grows fond as he remembers the first time he met Keigo. It wasn't too important by any means as it wasn't traumatic or harsh but he still loves the memory and the person attached to it.

Flashback~

Izuku frowns as he looks around the dull halls of the commission. Hisashi was taking him to meet someone important or so he said.

Hisashi smiles down at the young boy. "Now Izuku, behave yourself with these people. They're going to help you so you aren't a stupid useless little boy."

Izuku didn't say anything, just nodded. He knew speaking would probably make his father angry anyway as he stutters a lot.

Hisashi brought him into a large gym like room. Izuku immediately thought that the floor was weird as it looked like concrete but felt like sand, he immediately decided that he didn't like it.

Hawks smiled brightly at the kid as he and the father walked in. "Hello squirt! I'm Hawks! Me and my teacher Nagant are gonna teach you some stuff okay?"

Izuku nodded then looked to his father.

"Go." His father spat. "I'll be watching you closely. You know I don't accept failure."

Izuku nodded as he carefully walked over to Hawks. He decided after that fun filled day that those moments were his favorite in his miserable life. He wouldn't trade those moments with Keigo and Miss Tsutsumi for anything.

"Th- than- k  y- you..." Izuku whispered softly to the two heroes one day, catching the heroes off guard. They weren't used to the usually mute boy talking at all let alone talking to them.

Keigo smiles softly as he runs his hands through the kids hair. "You don't have to thank us baby bird, we'll take care of you we promise." He pulls the young kid close to him, holding him close. He knew the boy would be going into middle school soon, meaning less time with him, meaning less chances to protect him from his father.

Both heroes knew the man was too harsh and had much too high expectations for the boy but as he was a member of the commission there was nothing they could do except protect the young green bean.

Flashback over~

Hey guys! Dw it's not the end yet, still got two more chapters to write first! I know I said I'd get them all out at one time but the next chapter is giving me major problems so I decided to go ahead and post the ones I have done! I hope you guys are ready... You're in for some major surprises

:)

~Hallows_Spence <3