Sparring part two

Nequam smiles. He thought of himself as a reasonable person, truly, he does. But this is Bakugou and Hitoshi he's about to be dealing with. He can't be reasonable right now. Well, he could, but that could cost him dearly.

His adjusts his gloves slightly as he waits for Kirishima and Bakugou to enter the ring. He knew what to expect from them both, Katsuki always starts out his fights with a right hook and Kirishima would spend the entire time trying to keep Katsuki reasonable.

Or at least, that's what he thought. He was surprised when Bakugou started off the fight by using his explosions to propel him forward. He didn't aim for a right hook like usual but instead aimed for a kick.

This caught Nequam off guard. He reacted quickly by stepping backwards, causing the kick to miss. He was more surprised when Bakugou used his explosions again to spin himself around.

Nequam was too busy dodging Bakugou's, what he thought were pathetic, attacks to dodge Kirishima's kick to his side.

He coughed a little as he hit the floor. "Fucking hell. That hurt like a bitch." He could tell that Kirishima had harden his knee to make it hurt more plus temporarily stun him.

He winced slightly when he notices Bakugou flying towards him. He quickly got up which turned an explosion that was ment for his leg to land directly in his eyes.

"Shit that's not good.."

"My eyes are burning..."

"It feels like they're on fire..."

"I think my eyes are melting."

It surprised everyone when Nequam didn't scream from that attack. What surprised them even more was when he got up, although it looked a bit difficult. Nequam blinked for a second, Bakugou gasped when he notices his lovers previously red eyes had now become a unique shade of yellow.

Bakugou takes a few steps back. "Sh- shit I'm so sorry- a- are you okay?"

Nequam nods as he reaches behind his ears, turning his hearing aids up to max. His stance was clear, despite his injury, he wanted to continue. His fists were raised, his feet apart. His intention was clear. Despite everything, he was going to finish.

"Worse comes to worse I'll just die again."

Bakugou immediately shakes his head. "Hell no!! You're going to recovery girl right now!"

Nequam scoffs. "I'm fine. It just burns. Now stop being a fucking baby and continue!" He yells, strings shooting out from his gloves pulling Bakugou towards him.