Their home

Nequam laughs. "Really? Because it looks like you two went snooping."

Hizashi giggles as he hides behind Aizawa. "It was an accident?..."

Aizawa shoves his husband out from behind him. "Stop being a coward." He looks to Nequam. "Why's your hair wet?"

Nequam shrugs. "Dyed it with actual dye. I didn't want that stupid spray shit getting all over your house."

Aizawa nods. "Thanks. Anyway. Are you ready to go?"

Hizashi covers Aizawa's mouth. "But first!!! Are you Vasílissa!? We found the wig!! And you do have pink colored contacts!"

Nequam shrugs. "Yeah. I am."

Aizawa sighs. "Great. So my top two problem child are the same person. Next thing I know you're gonna be telling us you're Izuku."

Nequam had to stop himself from laughing. "Yeah sure whatever you think old man." He laughs, despite trying hard not too.

Hizashi grins. "Nice one babe! But we both know Izuku wouldn't be capable of something like this."

Nequam frowns behind his mask. "Does he really think so little of me?.."

Aizawa nods. "Yeah. Guess you're right. That kid can't even stop himself from tripping over a stick."

Nequam's frown deepens. "Aizawa too?.. Really?.." He shakes his head. "Anyway. Are you two ready?"

Aizawa nods. "Yeah. Anything you need to grab?"

Nequam shakes his head. "Nah. I got my bag upstairs." He smirks slightly. "Are you two done snooping now?"

Aizawa scoffs. "Yeah yeah whatever. How do we even get out of here?"

Nequam cocks his head. "Are you just stupid or-?" He points to two separate doors.

Aizawa's eyes widen. "Whatever." He grumbles, walking up to and opening one of the doors to be met with a spiral hot pink staircase. He scoffs. "Of course you would have a staircase this color."

Nequam scoffs. "I would've made my apartment multicolored too but this kind of paint is expensive as fuck."

Hizashi laughs. "Language."

Nequam rolls his eyes. "You've heard me curse before Zashi."

Hizashi shrugs. "Yeah. But I'm gonna be your dad eventually so I gotta keep you from cursing it's my job!"

Nequam laughs. "Yeah yeah whatever." He looks over to see that Aizawa had already left. "We should get going before that sleepy caterpillar leaves without us." The pair laugh then bounce up the stairs.

Nequam couldn't help but frown behind his mask as he walks up the stairs. It hurt knowing the two people he cherished most thought so little of his civilian self. "I could've stopped myself from tripping over that dumb stick." He grumbles quietly as he thinks. "I just couldn't risk you idiots getting suspicious."

Hizashi giggles as they make it back up the stairs. "So! Does anyone else know Vasílissa and Nequam are the same?"

Nequam laughs. "Could've phrased that better but yeah. Nezu knows. The rat knows everything, well? Mostly everything? I dunno." He shrugs at Aizawa and Hizashi's surprised faces. "What? He's smart."

Aizawa sighs, pinching his eyebrows. "Of course he would know."

Hizashi pouts. "Why didn't he tell us! He knows how much I wanna adopt you!"

Nequam laughs as he grabs his bag. "Yeah sure. Because the Rat Satan of UA wouldn't want his teachers to fumble to figure it out." He shakes his head, heading towards the window. "And besides. You should've been smart enough to figure it out yourselves. Do you really think I'd let some rando have that much personal information? Let alone any!?"

Hizashi laughs. "You got a point there little listener!" He climbs out the window after Nequam. "So is your hair gonna dry or?"

Nequam nods. "Yeah, it'll be dry by the time we get there."

Aizawa nods. "Good. I don't want you dripping around my house."

The trio start on their journey, deciding to actually walk instead of scaling rooftops (totally not because Hizashi has problems with it). The heroes noticed how on edge Nequam seemed to be, his shoulders were tense and his jaw was clenched constantly. He just seemed generally on edge.

Hizashi smes as he opens the door. "Get yourself settled little listener! I'm gonna make us some hot cocoa!" He says, bouncing off towards the kitchen to make his upmost superior hot cocoa.

The first thing Izuku noticed when he walked through the door was how warm the house seemed to be. There were pictures of the family practically everywhere. This was alot different then he was used too.

Aizawa rolls his eyes playfully. "Ignore him. Set your stuff down anywhere you want. Hitoshi's out tonight so yeah."

Hitoshi peeks his head into the living room. "I'm not out. Denki canceled cause the idiot did too much today." He leans against the wall. "Is this-?.." He starts, slightly scared to ask.

Nequam blushes slightly under his mask, he was very very embarrassed to be seen in his vigilante gear when it's someone he has a crush on. Katsuki? Sure, he didn't mind that too much but Hitoshi? Absolutely out of the question well under regular circumstances.

Aizawa sighs. "Or he's home sneaking around. But yes Hitoshi, this is Nequam."

Nequam nods, offering a small wave. "H- hey-" He stutters slightly, eyes immediately lighting up with worry. "N- no no n- no-!" He frantically adjusts the knobs on his mask, trying to get it working again. "N- not n- no - goose goose now- fuck!!" He throws his hands down tiredly, giving up on making the damn thing work again.

Earlier that week his mask had gotten damaged in a fight, he thought he fixed the issue with the battery but apparently not. Hitoshi cocks his head. "Um.. are you okay?"

Nequam nods. "Y- yes- sorry- goose! Fuck!" He chirps accidentally. "S- sorry-" He apologizes again, looking at Aizawa.

Aizawa shakes his head. "Don't apologize, it's okay, you can't control them."

Nequam nods, his hands shaking slightly. "S- sorry!" The vigilante sighs again. "I- I'm s- so s- sorry- fuck th- this stu- pid- mask g- got dam- aged- th- thought I fix- ed it-" He apologizes again, worried they were gonna make him leave. He whistles, sounding exactly like a Twitter notification. "Banana boy!"

Aizawa gently sets his hand on Nequam's shoulder. "It's okay kid, go sit down in the living room. You and Hitoshi can get to know each other while I help Zashi with the cocoas."

Nequam nods, frowning slightly. He whistles again as he sits down on the couch. He presses himself against the corner of the couch. "Cock!" He immediately covers his mouth over his mask.

Hitoshi bursts out laughing. "O- okay! I'm sorry but that was hilarious!"

Nequam chuckles faintly, his chuckle breaking as it comes out. "I- it's ok- ay-." He smiles behind his mask, just basking in Hitoshi's laughter. "Th- they make me l- laugh too."

He whistles loudly as Hizashi comes into the room, the whistle sounds like a cat call causing Hitoshi and Nequam to double over in laughter leaving Hizashi stunned before he laughs too.

"Atleast someone appreciates this!" He laughs as he sets down the tray of cocoas and marshmellows.

Nequam chuckles, shaking his head. He whistles again, this time his head jerks up with it leaving everyone but him surprised.

Aizawa cocks his head. "I thought you said you only have vocal tics." His voice sounds more concerned then anything.