The meeting

Nezu definitely was not happy with the current occurrences happening in this meeting. It had started off fine at first, that was until Nequam's name was mentioned. Now it's just turned into a screaming match between the top three heroes, Aizawa, and Hizashi.

"That's enough." Nezu says calmly as he sets down his teacup. His calmness sent chills down everyone's spine, the shouting immediately stopped. "Thank you. Now. I understand your way of thinking Yagi, Enji. However quite honestly, we can't even legally arrest him. Every single move he's made as been strategic. He's never once used his quirk and he's never acted first well except in Kayama's case however I think we can all agree that was justified."

His eyes scan the room quickly only to be met with pure silence. Hound dog sighs. "While I agree, we at least need to get him close to us so one of us can check him over. It's obvious at this point that he has no sort of support system and is doing everything on his own, including medical treatment. And don't get me started on that person's mental state. It's obviously bad."

Aizawa sighs. "Yeah. The kids way to self sacrificial for his own good. It's like he don't even cares about what happens to himself as long as the victims safe."

Hizashi nods. "I agree. Also as for medical things we do know one thing. When we met Nequam at Nemuri's place he revealed something to us.." He looks to Aizawa, wondering if he should actually say it.

RG sighs. "Well?"

Aizawa pinches his eyebrow. "The kid has speech impairment as well as vocal tics. Which is why he doesn't speak."

Hizashi nods. "He's spoken to me once but only with his voice changer on. I think his voice changer was made to specifically mask those aspects."

Power loader nods. "It could be. It would be pretty difficult though for someone with no experience."

All the staff turn their heads as they hear a loud beep from Nezu's computer. Nezu cackles as he pulls the feed from his computer up to the screen.

The footage shows a young person, presumably female, about 5'2" in height with long mint hair breaking into the support classroom.

Power loader's mouth falls open as he sees the person flawlessly enter his classroom, no alarms blaring, no silent sirens going off, no nothing.

Nezu chuckles. "That my friends," He turns to look at his staff. "Is a dear friend of ours."

Hawks seems giddy with excitement. "My baby bird!!!" He exclaims with absolutely no hesitation.

Suddenly a piece of paper gets shoved into the camera. It reads, again in familiar fancy cursive hand writing,

Make no mistake. I know you're watching. I'll be out of your hair soon.

Nezu cackles again. "Of course they know!!!"

Hawks squeals. "I'm gonna go say hi!!!"

Nezu nods. "Bring them back with you! I'd like a game of chess with them!"

Hawks immediately flies out of the room, leaving the doors wide open.

Aizawa groans. "I'm guessing that's Vasílissa?"

Nezu nods, a large grin spreading across his face. "You'd be correct!!! That is our dear hacker friend!"

Power loader finally snaps out of his surprised stupor. "How!? They just entered my classroom like it was nothing!?"

Nezu laughs. "I did say they were a hacker didn't I?" He removes the footage from the screen, not wanting to pry into Vasílissa and Hawks' interaction.