Date night

(slight smut warning, not actual smut but I wanna be safe ya know?)

(Smut isn't off limits for the future though, give me your opinions on it <3)

Izuku didn't stop bothering them about the surprise until they got back to his house. "Guys!! Hurry up!!" He yells, the other two walking slowly behind him on purpose.

He practically drags the two inside and up the stairs. He didn't even bother to be secretive about it. He didn't care about all that secret vigilante stuff right now, all he cared about was being in his lovers arms. Oh and seeing the surprise of course. "Come on!!!" He huffs playfully.

Hitoshi laughs. "Slow down bunny, you literally almost died like five hours ago calm down."

Izuku huffs as he playfully crosses his arms. "It was five hours agoooo! That's ages! I feel fine!! Now come on!" He eagerly looks around his apartment. "Where's my surprise!"

Bakugou laughs as he comes out of the kitchen with a box in his hand. "We made these," He pauses mid sentence, a bit of blush on his cheeks, "For you.." He shoves the box into Izuku's arms.

Izuku smiles widely at Bakugou's face. "Awe!!! Thank you guys!!!" He giggles happily as he opens his box. His eyes widen when he sees the soft treats inside. "No way." He looks up at his lovers, pure joy and shock on his face. "You made me marshmallows!?"

Hitoshi laughs softly, kissing Izuku's forehead. "Yep!" He gently takes the box. "Now go get comfortable, you can have some after you get that nasty stuff out of your hair."

Izuku giggles. "Okay! I'll be back! You two have fun." He winks playfully as he leaves.

Izuku's face flushes softly as he gets in the shower. "They're so considerate.. they've gotten me rings.. and now made me marshmellows!? God how did I get so lucky?" He laughs softly as he rubs the black gunk out of his hair.

He quickly finish his shower, not wanting his boys to wreck his apartment.

He decided to wear a nice fluffy sweater with shorts. After spreading all day in his gear all he wanted to do was wear nice loose clothes and relax. So color him surprised when he walks into his living room to see..

Izuku's POV;

"No fucking way..."

I held my giggle back as I looked at the sight in my living room. Hitoshi had Katsuki's arms pinned down which slightly angered him. They were in the middle of a very heated make out session. They obvious didn't hear me come out of the shower. Katsuki moaned loudly as Hitoshi bites his neck.

I shrug. "Meh, who cares." I leave them to their fun. After all, there are marshmallows awaiting me in the kitchen.

I continue to hear Katsuki's moans as Hitoshi continues to have his way with him.

This doesn't bother me though, I was happily enjoying my marshmallows and watching videos on my phone. Nothing was gonna get in the way of me enjoying these marshmallows.

I gasp and spit out the marshmallow I had in my mouth. "What the fuck Katsuki!?" I wave my hand in front of my mouth, tongue hanging out of it. That one had to of been made by Katsuki, it was spicy as all fuck.