Spilling secrets and maybe some lies

Many disturbing and disgusting topics mentioned/talked about in this chapter!!!! You have been warned!!!!!!!

Tws!! S**c*de mentions, Pedo shit, Obsessive behavior, Torture, Thoughts of dying, Betrayal

Be warned!!  You might cry! Idfk man lmao but that's what I'm hoping! :)

Nezu sighs, just having finished the meeting with the heroes however they all looked rather disappointed in him.

"Nezu. I think you know this already but you know there's nothing we can do correct?" All Might says, his tone anxious as he doesn't wish to anger the rat satan anymore then he has already.

Nezu growls at him, giving him a dismissive wave. "Don't you think I know that!?" He sighs, trying to reign in his anger once more. "I know. We have no evidence, no nothing. I'm no fool Toshinori." He drags his paws down his face.

"Fine."

The pros look at him in confusion. "All Might, Endeavour, Power Loader, Detective, Hound Dog, you are all feel to leave."

The pros nods, quickly leaving as seeing their esteemed principal so upset had most of them shaken.

The pros who weren't aloud to leave look at him questioningly.

"I want to make it fully clear. You all," Nezu starts, looking around the room, pausing for a second on each person. "Are people my cub trusts quite a bit."

Hawks nods. "Yeah?"

Nezu frowns a little. "I can't believe I'm about to betray his trust like this... I don't think he'll ever forgive me."

He sighs, taking a moment to wipe the slowly forming tears from his eyes. "Meaning that what I am about to tell you all shall never on any circumstances be told to anyone outside this room, excluding Hitoshi and Bakugou has they already know this."

Aizawa and Yamada look very confused. "Why would Hitoshi know something we don't?"

Nezu chuckles lightly. "All because of your game dear Aizawa. Remember? And what I am about to do will be ruining your game entirely. However..." His voice trials off for a moment.

"I do believe once you know his identity you'll be more... Inclined... To help."

All the pros minus Hawks gasp at him, looking at him in full surprise. Hawks just laughs. "Oh? Is this what all this is about? I already know so...?" He gestures to the door, wanting to take to the sky's as soon as possible.

Nezu looks at him wide eyed. "You know!?"

Hawks nods. "Yeah, he's one of my best buds!! I practically raised him." He laughs. "So yeah can I leave?"

Nezu shakes his head. "Absolutely not!! We will be talking about this in a moment!"

Hawks sighs, frowning slightly. He knew in the event of an emergency he had full permission to spill everything he knows however that's not something he ever wants to do as it'll put himself too.

His eyes light up for a moment as he remembers, they have a cover story. Yes! That was it! He'd simply use their cover story. He wouldn't have to reveal anything about himself that he doesn't want too. Though granted, Nezu will probably see through the lies.

Nezu sighs. "I'll be dealing with him in a minute." He looks back to the stunned heroes. "Aizawa, Yamada, Nemuri."

The three jolt back to reality, still very shocked by the information they were about to gain.