Boyfriends woo hoo!

(Timeskip; after school)

Izuku smiles down at the rings around his neck. A small blush arises from his cheeks as he remembers that day.

Flashback~

Izuku laughs as he sits between his new partners. They were snuggled up on his couch watching Tangled which is Izuku's favorite pre quirk era movie (he would absolutely love tangled and you cannot tell me that I'm wrong)

Hitoshi smiles as he pets Izuku's hair. "Hey, bunny?"

Izuku hums slightly in acknowledgment, not taking his eyes off of the screen.

Bakugou shakes his head. "Bunny." He says, in a more commanding tone.

Izuku still doesn't look at them, too interested in his favorite movie.

Hitoshi chuckles faintly. He slides his finger under Izuku's chin, tilting his head upwards. "Bunny. We want your attention."

Izuku blushes a little. "Y- yes?"

Hitoshi chuckles. "Come with us for a moment."

Bakugou smirks slightly as he pulls them both off the couch. "Come on nerd."

Izuku blushes more as they both lead him outside. They lead him into the cafe from the front door. Izuku gasps when he looks inside.

Inside the normally dark cafe beautiful fairy lights were strown, lighting up the place with a soft glow.

Candles were lit on a table in the middle of the room. Six boxes were set on the table, all velvet looking.

Izuku looks at the boxes, surprise evident in his eyes. His new lovers set him down in the chair, both standing on the opposite side of the table.

"So, bunny..." Hitoshi starts, looking rather nervous as he looks down at the boxes.

Bakugou rolls his eyes at Hitoshi's nervousness. "We love you dammit."

Hitoshi nods. "We do, we love you so so so much.."

"But."

Izuku frowns a little when they say but.

"Despite you trying your best. We know you aren't exactly stable." Hitoshi frowns a little.

Bakugou nods. "And we're scared that one day... You might not think fast enough and we could loose you..."

"So," Hitoshi gently grabs one box, Bakugou grabbing another.

"These are promise rings." They open their boxes to show two beautiful silver bands, one with a orange sapphire in the middle and the other with an alexandrite in the middle. "The way these work is we'll each make a promise to the owner of the rings."

Bakugou smirks. "I'm first." He smiles at the excited look in Izuku's eyes. "I promise the both of you that no matter what happens I'll always be here and I will never lash out at you."

Hitoshi nods then he starts. "I promise you both that I will always be here whenever you need me and that I will try my best to communicate." He knows he has issues with communicating his feelings which is why he promised that.

Izuku stumbles over his words for a few minutes. "I- I..  promise th- that-" He was trying his best not to stutter too much. "N- no m- ma- tter- what happens I w- will al- ways- be here. I- I pr- promise I w- won't d- die-"

Hitoshi and Bakugou let out a sigh of relief at their lovers promises. It's not that they didn't believe them but they felt better with the promises.

Hitoshi smiles as he puts Izuku's rings on a necklace then puts the necklace on Izuku who was tearing up with joy. "These also serve as a promise that one day... We will marry you." Bakugou smirks as he says that. "No ifs ands or buts it's gonna happen."

Izuku laughs as he wipes his joyful tears from his eyes. "I- I'm hold- ing- you t- too that-!"

Bakugou shakes his head, laughing softly.

Hitoshi smiles as he puts the rings that represent him and Izuku on Bakugou's necklace. Izuku's ring was a gold band with moss agate in the middle. The stones were wild just like we was. He gently places the necklace around Bakugou's neck, kissing his cheek softly.

Bakugou smiles brightly as he does Hitoshi's necklace. "I love you two."

Hitoshi blushes faintly. "I love you both too."

Izuku nods happily as he gets up from his chair, launching himself at his lovers.  "I l- love you b- both s- so s- so s- so much!!!!!!" He cries as as he hugs his lovers tightly.

Hitoshi and Bakugou laughs softly as they hold their emotional lover closer.

Flashback over~
(I realize I forgot to italic the flashback but there's no way in hell I'm writing all that again-)

Izuku giggles giddily as he kicks his feet in the air happily. "I love them both so so so much. I swear I don't deserve them." He smiles widely as he waits for his lovers to arrive.

Izuku pouts as he looks at the time. The clock on the oven read five thirty-seven, meaning his lovers were seven minutes late. Sure it was only seven minutes but to Izuku it felt an entire eternity. "They probably just got held up."

His pout grows as he continues to wait. It was almost six o clock by the time he got a text.

Kitty: Hey Izu, I'm sorry but dad's are making me stay home tonight

Izuku frowns as he reads the text, then re reads it, and re reads it. "Why are they making him stay home?"

He didn't realize he hadn't replied until Hitoshi texted again.

Kitty: Izu? Are you okay?

Izuku smiles at his lovers concern.

Bunny: Yeah! No worries! Sorry I got distracted lol, I'm fine Toshi dw <3

Izuku sighs. "Well. At least Kit Kat is still coming!" He smiles as he waits for Bakugou to get there.

He frowns again when he gets another text.

Puppy: The old hag is making me stay home. Sorry bunny

Bunny: It's okay! Can I come over then?

Puppy: Unfortunately not. She's making us have fucking "family time"

Izuku frowns. "Really? Auntie never makes them have family time?"

Bunny: It's fine, no worries

Izuku frowns as he sets his phone down. "Well, guess I'm going out on patrol after all. I've got nothing better to do."

He ignores his phone as it continues to go off. He sighs quietly, not really having the energy to talk anymore. "Are they mad at me because I didn't tell them about me teaching? Is Hitoshi upset because I made him stab me?... Maybe it's because I was hard on them both today..." Izuku's head starts to spiral with thoughts.

"What if they don't wanna be together anymore because of what I did!? Stupid Izuku! You should've told them!! Now they hate me! They never both just cancel like that!!!"

"It's my fault... I just know it. How could it not be my fault."

Izuku shakes his head, trying desperately to get those thoughts out. "It's fine. They said something came up so I should believe them! They wouldn't lie!"

He stretches his back as he gets off the couch. "Patrol will definitely do me some good."

He smiles faintly as he gets his suit on. "I'll just go find some random thugs then be done for tonight. Nothing too dangerous."

Izuku smiles wide as he puts his mask on. He grins as he jumps onto his fire escape. He feels his mood improve with every jump to every rooftop. He didn't know why but there was something about jumping from roof to roof that made him so calm yet so happy.

"Everything's fine."

"I'm calm."

"Nothing's wrong."

"They aren't mad."

"Wait!!! Those fuckers!!! The promised me marshmallows dammit!!!!"