Getting caught... again..

Nequam huffs as he runs away from none other then Eraserhead.

He really wasn't in the mood to be chased but hey, it served as a time killer so who cares.

Eraser sighs as he continues to chase Nequam. "Kid! Go home! You need to rest!!"

Nequam scoffs. "That was the plan until I got ditched thank you very much!?" He huffs, he was slightly mad at Eraser for keeping his boyfriend away.

Eraser sighs. "It's not my fault! Hitoshi said he needed Mic for something!"

Nequam freezes, almost falling off the roof. "What?"

Eraser sighs, stopping a few feet away from the vigilante. "Yeah? Didn't he tell you? He said he needed Mic's help doing something."

Nequam frowns behind his mask. "No... He didn't... He told me you two were making him stay home."

Eraser shakes his head. "We didn't. Why would we make him stay home?"

Nequam shrugs. "I don't know. Probably cause you're mad I didn't tell you I was teaching?"

Eraser shakes his head, pinching his brows together. "Why would I?" He sighs. "Nevermind. I didn't know he ment that much to you." His smirk was evident in his voice.

Nequam tenses slightly. "He's my friend. Of course he does." He mumbles, his eyes glued to the rooftop. "I just... Don't appreciate being lied too."

Eraser nods. "I get it, I don't like it either. If it makes you feel better I'll tell him when I get home?"

Nequam nods. "Yeah sure. Thanks." He sighs. "I should go.."

Eraser nods. "Yeah, that's probably best." He smiles as he watches the vigilante hop his way back to his apartment.

The rest of Erasers shift went by without a hitch.

Aizawa smiles faintly when he gets home. He hears Hizashi, Hitoshi, and Bakugou all yelling and having fun in the kitchen.

Aizawa leans against the doorway, watching as the three horribly fail to make homemade marshmallows. "It's not that hard!! You two just need to follow the directions!!" Hizashi sighs.

Bakugou scoffs. "Not that hard!? I don't see you trying!?"

Hitoshi nods. "Yeah papa!!!"

Hizashi smirks. "Well, these aren't a gift for my lover."

Hitoshi huffs. "That's fair."

Aizawa chuckles, the three snapping their heads to look at him. "I hate to break up the fun but Hitoshi you have a problem."

Hitoshi cocks his head. "Me?"

Aizawa nods. "Yes you. Turns out a certain vigilante doesn't appreciate being lied too."

Hitoshi and Bakugou both flinch. "Er... About that-" Hitoshi chuckles weakly.

Aizawa shakes his head. "Ah ah ah. Save your apologies for him. Not me. I don't want to hear your excuses."

Hitoshi sighs. "Yes dad..." He frowns slightly. He glares at Bakugou. "I told you you should've gone over!"

Bakugou scoffs. "This was my idea!! Of course I was gonna help you with it!!"

Hizashi chuckles as he watches the two bicker. "Where did you find Nequam?"

Aizawa sighs. "The outskirts of Musutafu. He was on patrol."

Bakugou scoffs. "That fucking bastard."

Hitoshi slaps Bakugou upside the head. "Don't call him that. Especially not right now." He sighs as he fiddles with the rings around his neck.