Worry

Tws!!! Flashbacks, panic attack, angry Nezu, mention of not eating

Nezu was still in his office, pacing around anxiously in the dark room. It was around midnight at this point. Nezu was fighting every instinct he had to have all the heroes out searching for the boy, knowing it truly was possible that the vigilante simply forgot to text.

Forget about his plans however? Never. Nezu knew that. Izuku had been looking forward to dinner with the Yamada - Aizawa's all day, he wouldn't shut up about it for a solid hour.

He decided that before inviting (read - blackmailing) all the heroes on the vigilante's case to his office at this ungodly hour he should check with Ritsu, still having the transmitter Izuku had left with him.

The chimera carefully moves the small device from his desk over to the table, knowing Ritsu felt weird talking to him at his desk though he was unsure why.

He carefully tapped at the device, knowing even the quietest of taps would awaken the most likely sleeping AI. However, when she didn't answer he grew more worried. He was now frantically tapping at it, hoping to wake up Ritsu.

Alas, nothing happened. "Why isn't she answering!? She always answers! She kind of has too, that's how she works. Why won't she answer?!"

Nezu finally stops tapping, slamming his fist against the table, an angry look to his normally calm and calculating eyes. He marches back to his desk, a new found fury in his eyes as he slams the red button inside a drawer.

It was there for emergency purposes and he'd be damned if he didn't consider this an emergency. He waits, pacing around his office still, waiting for them to arrive.

Not even ten minutes later a whole slew of heroes burst in, all obviously ready to fight something, in there crowd were All Might, Eraser, Mic, Midnight, RG, Endeavour, Hawks, Detective Tsukauchi, Hound Dog, and Power Loader. Nezu looks up, a very very slight smile behind his angry eyes at the worry that was strone across most of their faces.

"What the hell Nezu!?" Mic huffs as he looks around, seeing no obvious threat. "This does not seem like an emergency my man!"

Nezu growls at him, teeth bared, catching the heroes off guard. No hero in that room had ever seen the principal, known for being calm and collected, this angry before. Let alone angry at all.

Eraser sighs, leaning against the wall. "What is it? What has you so pissed off. Enough to call us at fucking midnight at that."

"Someone stole my fucking cub that's what!" The principal snaps, still anxiously pacing. "Someone dared to take my son and I swear whoever has shall beg me for mercy!"

Collective gasps could be heard. "Woah woah woah! You!? Have a son!?" Hawks looks the most surprised out of all of them.

Nezu sighs, placing his paw against his head. "I think that's far besides the point right now Hawks, but yes, I do." His anger seems to have passed, at least most of the way.

All Might sighs. "Nezu, dear friend, I don't think this counts as an emergency.. especially one for this group." He looks anxiously around the collection of heroes.

Nezu growls again, still surprising to the heroes. "I'll be damned if you don't think this is an emergency! After what you did to my son this is the least you could do!"

Yagi takes a step back. "What on earth- I don't even know your son!"

Nezu walks over Yagi, quickly punching him in the balls. "I'll talk to you about this later. Hell, you don't even deserve to be here." He snaps, clearly some pent up rage from over the years had decided to resurface.