Weapon showcase time!!

Izuku POV;

I chuckled quietly as I saw students piling into the classroom below me. Quite a few of them were very excited about their weapons others like Todoroki though, not so much. He looks so confused.

Once everyone arrives I jump down from the vent. "Hello class!! Now that you've all gotten your weapons we're going to do a showcase! I'm going to tell each of you how they work as well as explain why I chose them for you."

I look around the room at the excited faces of most of the students. Kit Kat and Kitty just looked bored as well as Todoroki but whatever they always look bored.

I waved Todoroki forward. "Todoroki first! You look the most lost with your choice." I laugh.

Todoroki walks up front, a glove with claws attatched in his hand.

(This but with blue steel and red cloth)

"Todoroki weapon is called the Mythril Claws." I say, taking it from the confused teen. "Also real quick!" I look back up at the class. "All of your weapons are quirk proof meaning your quirks won't harm them. They're all also resistant if not fully proof to electricity, flame, heat, ice, water, stuff like that!"

"While using your weapons I made sure that you all could still use your quirks. Like with Todoroki's, his fingers are still almost completely free."

I gently put the clawed gloves onto my wrist. "These gloves provide a lot for you actually!" I start to ramble about the gloves for a few minutes. "And as you can see here!" I press a button on the side, causing the claws to retract themselves. "They can retract!"

My eyes widen as I feel a needle like pain enter my skin. "Fuck.." I mumble. I look to Todoroki. "Um so.. your gloves here have something else special about them. Besides the claws being able to retract they also produce a serum that regulates your body t- temperature and helps your quirk d- drawbacks so you don't burn yourself or fr- freeze over..." I could hear my words starting to slur.

I feel Kit Kat's and Kitty's concerned looks. "Un- unfortunately for my dumbass... I- it i- isn't exactly well for me.." I feel my eyes blur slightly. I quickly rub them, trying to set myself straight.

All at once my body is loaded with phantom pain coming from basically everywhere. I feel my neck snap harshly backwards. "F- fuck-... T- Toshi-"

I can hear footsteps running to the front of the room. My eyes are still slightly blurry as I hear some shouting. I feel something leaking from my suit. I look down and I laugh softly. "W- well fuck m-me-" Was the last thing I said before passing out.

Third person POV;

Bakugou and Hitoshi run quickly to the front of the room. The first catching Izuku before he collapsed. He tsks slightly as he holds Izuku close. "Fucking dumbass!"