A.Simple.Fact

Izuku's morning started off great. He and his lovers had a wonderful time last night and now they both were helping him in the cafe until they had to leave for school. Surprisingly Aizawa and Hizashi actually showed up together for their regulars. There definitely was a few times Izuku almost slipped up and spoke to them in his signature cocky tone but thankfully he always caught himself. When asked the green bean instantly agreed to have dinner with the family that night, making them have Bakugou along too stating in rather cocky gestures that Bakugou would also be family some day.

He also clearly stated that he'd text Aizawa before he came over as he didn't want to show up at an inconvenient time.

After his fun morning he headed over to UA, opting to spend the rest of his day (until his class) watching his students through the cameras. He was trying to judge everyone's mood, hoping that they wouldn't be annoyed or mad as that made for a not so smooth lesson.

Thankfully everyone seemed happy and cheerful today. He pouts as he watches through the cameras, he was hoping for some drama though there was none besides a few people passing answers here and there. He was fully decked out in his new vigilante gear and was more than ready to get his class going. More so ready to give eraser a heart attack then do actual work though.

He was currently watching the class go through some kind of quiz Hizashi had set up. He groaned, bored of his mind in Nezu's office.

Nezu chuckles. "Come pup, let's play some chess while you wait."

Nequam perked up at this. "Oh! Yes!" He gladly hopped over to the couch, getting out the glass chess set (Nezu be buying that good stuff).

Nezu smiles, watching with happiness in his eyes as Izuku sets up the game. "I.. have a question for you cub." His voice sounded a little unsure, something that went unnoticed by the newly glowing vigilante.

Nequam cocks his head. "What's up Dadzu?"

Nezu chuckles fondly at the nickname. "That actually." He sips his tea. "I was wondering, due to you dating Hitoshi, Mic and Aizawa can't technically adopt you..."

Nequam nods, making his first move after Nezu. "They can't yeah, why?" He was far to clueless in family matters to understand where this was going.

Nezu chuckles more, surprised, yet also not really, that Izuku hadn't figured it out. "Cub." Nequam looks up, to busy trying to beat Nezu to actually process what he's suggesting.

You could practically see the gears turning in Izuku's head as Nezu stares at him, waiting for the silent request to sink in. "What? What's that look for?" The poor boy seemed so confused.

Nezu laughs softly, setting down his tea. "Think about it cub, why would I bring this up?"

Nequam shrugs. "I don't know?" He really wasn't good at this.

Nezu gently gets up, setting a paw on Izuku's shoulder as he checkmates the poor distracted boy. "I want to adopt you cub, I mean it."

More gears seemed to turn in Izuku's head. He blinks a few times, taking a moment to process what Nezu had said.

"He... The famous Nezu, rat Satan of UA, wants to adopt me? A stupid random vigilante he stumbled across? Why?"

"Why?" He asks without thinking.

Nezu smiles, his eyes gleaming. "Never once in my entire life have a met someone as unique and intelligent as you. Yes, I am not very good with the whole human emotions thing, and sure I may not make a very good parental figure. However, I'd like to try. You've filled my world with quite a bit of chaos and I for one would absolutely love to remain by your side to see how your life plays out."