Final A/N

Hi everyone!! Thank you so much for coming on this journey with me. I know the story didn't end with the best written chapters but I'm glad with it how it turned out. I know I left many things unsaid or unexplained and I promise they will get explained in the sequel!!! Which should be out in about a month possibly longer or shorter depends on my motivation and eagerness <3

I appreciate you all so much, I know there was supposed to be another chapter after the last one however I've decided it would work best as the beginning for the next book. I do hope you'll all read that one as well!!! It's very entertaining or at least I think it is ;)

Who knows, it might even have a author insert ;)

My creatures, demons, and ungodly beings once again thank you!!! I hope you've all enjoyed this book as much as I have and I do hope the last chapter left you wanting more.

The sequel will be out eventually I promise you that, though I may make you all wait awhile just to be mean :)

A good portion of the art in that book will be mine including the cover and banner which I'm currently in the process of designing. I'll be going through this book and fixing any editing/grammar/spelling errors as well as putting a banner at the top of every chapter so it's easier to read in the future.

Thank you for all your comments, votes, and reads it truly means the world to me. I can hardly believe this book was posted almost two months ago and it's already completed. I also can't believe how many views it has!!! Like damn!!! Y'all really flocked here!!!

I'd like to give a special thanks to l3m0n_cat, LazyRiverWeeb, st0rmh3art123, plutothegayfurry, and YourLocalSimpTvT for being my motivation to continue this book. I genuinely thought about quitting this book completely at one point but then I went back and read all of your comments and they made me so genuinely happy. So, you guys are my motivation in a way and for that I thank you!! I hope to find you all over at the sequel, speaking of.... I think you all deserve a sort of sneak peek yes?

Eien'nitsudzuku; Forever Lasting...:

Eien'nitsudzuku (Eien for short), a up and coming vigilante who appeared suddenly after Izuku Midoriya's disappearance. His quirk is unknown but his abilities greatly resemble that of Nequam, some theorized that he may be his apprentice...

Shubō-sha no musuko; Mastermind's Son....:

Shubō-sha for short, the mastermind of information. If you want any information he's the guy you go too. He's willing to give out any and all information for the right price, he's even willing to give battle plans and strategies if you're nice enough...

Atarashī Modoru; New Return....:

A new UA student who transfered in the middle of the year. It's clear the boy is smart and cunning and clearly has what it takes to be hero however he's perfectly happy in the support course...