His lair

Aizawa nods. "I'll agree. If you promise to stay the night with us."

Nequam groans. "Ugh.. fine. I'll get to get some stuff from my house first."

"No glitter bombs." Hizashi and Aizawa day at the same time causing Hizashi to laugh.

Nequam sighs but nods. "Fine. No glitter bombs." He starts walking. He walks for awhile then turns to look back at the pros. "Well? Are you coming?"

Hizashi's eyes widen with giddy excitement. "Eek!! Yes!!! Let's go Sho!" He grabs his husband's hand, immediately dragging him along. "I'm so curious to see where you live!!!"

Nequam laughs softly. "I was gonna make you wait outside but fine since you're so insistent." He thought that there was no way this could go wrong. Nope. None at all.

He takes them the back way, knowing this way didn't give any view of the shop itself. "I live just up these stairs!" He says as he hops onto the fire escape.

Hizashi laughs. "What a weird way to get inside little listener."

Nequam shrugs. "It's fine. Please don't go snooping around okay?"

The heroes nod, knowing damn well they definitely were going to.

Nequam smiles as he unlocks his window, hoping into his living room. "This is it!" The apartment was decent sized. It had a mostly open floor plan, the living room directly into the kitchen.

The living room was decked out on various shades of grey, making the place look rather dull. Hizashi squeals excitedly as he hops inside, looking around the place curiously. He saw one door which he presumed to be the front door then another door in the kitchen.

He looked at it curiously, besides the blue grey cabinets in the kitchen that door was the only other thing of color. "That's behind the door little listener?"

Nequam laughs. "Hizashi, that's the pantry." He takes off his shoes by the front door just out of habit. "You can look around but please don't be nosey."

Aizawa nods. "We won't kid." Nequam nods, walking off to the other side of the apartment. He grins as he looks to Hizashi. "Go wild."

Hizashi squeals and starts running around the place, looking through every drawer, every cabinet, everything. He even checks the pantry, accidentally knocking over a cat shaped cookie jar in the process.

The jar meows at him, causing him to scream and Aizawa to come running. He panics when his husband is no where to be seen. "Sho!!" He hears Hizashi yell. "Knock the cat over!!"

Despite how cliche Aizawa felt this was he followed his husband's command and knock the cookie jar over. It meows at him then he feels himself free falling. "Fuck!!!" He yells as he slides down a slide.

Nequam sighs as he hears the two yelling. "I asked them not to snoop." He walks into the kitchen, closing the pantry door.

He decides to leave them alone (horrible idea really) for now just so he can get this dye out, it was really starting to bother him. For the time being he replaces the shitty spray can dye for some actual semi permeant black hair dye.

Hizashi giggles excitedly as he looks around the very high tech room in front of him. The walls were a very wild electric blue which glowed underneath the black lights coming from the ceiling.

Bright green LED lights shine from behind the many monitors around the room, all having the same black screen with green code on them.

Aizawa looks around. "This place is cool. Don't like the heart attack part though."

Hizashi squeals happily as he jumps on a beanbag he found in the corner. "He even has a bean bag down here!! Oh look another closet!!!" He says excitedly as he gets back up and runs over to the closet, immediately tossing open the door.

The walls of the closet were painted a florescent pink, the shelves being a bright white.

Inside the walk in closet was many different things. The first thing Hizashi saw was the mint colored wig placed neatly on its stand. The second thing he noticed was all the make up around. He starts opening drawers and cabinets. As he opens the final cabinet he finds a stash of different colored color contacts. There were at least thirty different pairs. In the rest of the cabinets he found various wigs, hair accessories, and such.

In the drawers were lots of make up supplies, make up, temporary tattoos, knives, daggers, and one sword but that was displayed on the wall.

Hizashi looks around in awe. "Woah!!! The little listener has such a cool closet!!" He yells to his husband as he opens the final door, revealing a stunning emerald colored dress with black lace sleeves.

(This design but green with black lace)

"Oh my gods!! Sho!! Come here!!! This is absolutely stunning!!!" Hizashi squeals as he takes pictures of the dress.

Aizawa's eyes widen as he walks into the closet. "Hizashi.." He says as he eyes land on the mint colored wig which looked to be in perfect condition.

Hizashi looks over. "Yeah babe?"

"Didn't we meet someone with this colored hair?" He asks, seeing if his husband remembered.

Hizashi nods. "Yeah!! Uh Vasílissa right? That's what their name is?"

Aizawa nods. "Yeah. And don't you think this basement is a bit too hacker like?"

Hizashi nods again. "Yep!!!" He pauses for a second, the realization taking a second. "Oh. Wait!!! Do you think Nequam is Vasílissa!?"

Aizawa nods. "Could be. But why would the kid dye his hair when he was wigs like these at his disposal?"

Hizashi shrugs. "I dunno! Anyway look at this dress!!!" He proceeds to gush about the dress to his husband for a solid five minutes.

Aizawa chuckles softly at the adorable look on the blondes face. "I get you're excited but it's time to close this up before the kid finds out we've been snooping."

"A little late for that." A voice can be heard from behind them.

Hizashi giggles. "Uh oh..." He sweat drops as he turns. "This isn't what it looks like?"