Back In Action

Izuku was more then happy as he stands excitedly in front of his father. Which, by the way, had been a bit of a shock so let's rewind a bit shall we?

Flashback~

"So?... You want me, a vigilante and the adopted son of the famous rat Satan, to meet all for one? Ya know, the famous villain?" Izuku cocks his head as he stares at Shigaraki and Kurogiri.

Kurogiri nods. "Yes, he has a lot to tell you."

Izuku shrugs. "Okay! Whatever!" What's the worst that could happen right?

Shigaraki rolls his eyes at his brother. "C'mon brat." He drags Izuku down into the basement, wondering how exactly this was going to go.

Izuku skips along happily next to Shigaraki. His body had finally made a full recovery about two days ago, however he definitely needed to work on his skills. He was sure they were rusty after months of unuse.

Shigaraki sets a gentle hand on Izuku's shoulder. "No matter what happens... I'll always been your brother okay?"

Izuku gave him a confused look but nods. "Okay Ten! Whatever you say!"

Shigaraki smiles softly as he opens the door, revealing All for One in all his villainous glory.

Izuku immediately bursts out laughing. "Damn!!! You really are a human marshmallow!!!"

Shigaraki gently slaps the back of his head. "Behave!! He helped you!! He fixed your vocal cords so the least you could do is be cordial!"

Izuku pouts and playfully rolls his eyes. "Fiiiinnneeeee...." There are many things Izuku is currently confused on, one of them being that exact thing. Why would the world's most famous villain help him?

I mean, healing him is one thing, but going so far as to fix the extreme damage to his vocal cords? Why?

"So Mr big bad villain man! Why did you help me? What do you want out of all of this?" Izuku questions immediately as he steps into the room. He wasn't going to have anything hidden from him.

All for One laughs, gently shaking his head. "Definitely my son." He smiles gently. "All I wish is to have a relationship with you, I want to get to know my son for who is now."

Izuku stood there for a moment, completely stunned.

Shigaraki sighs, shaking his head. "Way to go father, you broke him! We just fixed him!"

Izuku shakes his head. "Sorry. I must've misheard you. What!?"

All for One chuckles, thoroughly amused. "I am your actual father, I know you aren't foolish enough to believe that sick man is your real father."

Izuku shakes his head. "No, I saw through that immediately. I'm not foolish." He sighs. "So, you're telling me, you're my real sperm donor? Hisashi Midoriya?"

All for One nods with slight hesitation, wondering where this would be going. "Yes. I am."

"Do you have enough proof? These are very serious claims ya know, you're smart, I'm sure you have some proof."

"I have pictures if that will prove anything?" All for One suggests as he stands.

And so, that's how the newly formed family spent the rest of that evening, going through the family photo album.

Flashback over~

All for One chuckles at the excited look on his son's face. "I think, you're finally ready to go back to your old life Izuku. You've progressed well, mentally, physically, and quirk wise."

Izuku squeals happily. He runs over, pulling his father into a tight hug. "Thank you thank you thank you!!! I finally get to see Eri again!!!"

All for One doesn't have time to return his son's hug before the kid eagerly let's go and runs back upstairs.

It had been just over two months since Izuku had seen the light of day and he knew damned well if his father or anyone knew of his current mental state that he'd not be let out so soon (that includes his time with Overhaul).

From what he heard UA was thriving, they just had their sports festival and he'd been aloud to watch it on TV. He was so proud of Hitoshi and Bakugou, speaking of which they'd been the first ones he'd contact.

He grabbed his jacket before running out of the bar, no one being home due to a mission of some sort. He ran the entire way back to his home, not stopping even once, he was far too excited.

He squeals happily when he launches himself through the window, making a note to get it fixed at a later date. He huffs at the over all gloomy-ness of his place. He was definitely either changing the color scheme or moving into his basement. He couldn't stand the monochrome look any longer, no matter how much it costs he'll do it.

He runs through the apartment, eagerly running down the pink spiral staircase and into his lovely basement. He sighs happily as the familiar feeling washes over him. He was sooo happy to be back home. He immediately got to work on banning Ritsu from all his systems. He'd just have to make an AI instead as he does need the help. He knew from browsing through All for Ones computers that Ritsu had gotten caught but he's still not taking an chances.

He squeals with excitement as he hacks into UA's systems. Oh how had he missed this. Unfortunately the chat window with Nezu didn't pop up, meaning the rat was probably too busy. "Did any of them look for me?" Izuku wonders as he browses through the plans for 1-A. His eyes light up as he sees that they're currently on their way to camp.

"Yes!! I should go visit!!!" He says as he jumps up from his chair, making preparations to go. Unfortunately, Shigaraki had dusted his wig so he'd have to use the spray dye.

Flashback~

"You seriously can't keep that on!! You have head wounds!!!!" Shigaraki growls.

"Just kill me then!! Plan and simple!!!" Izuku angrily signs. He was not letting them damage his wig and since they didn't have the type of alcohol needed it would not come off.

"No!!! Now take it off!!!"

"I can't!! You don't have what I need!!!!" The angry vigilante signs again, huffing softly. He had made his own wig glue (don't ask questions man it's a fanfic okay-), hence why it could only come off one way.

Shigaraki growls and launches himself at Izuku, dusting the wig off in the process. Izuku then proceeded to cry for hours over the loss of his favorite wig.

Flashback over~

Izuku smiles as he gets ready, not hastily for once in his life. After all, he had a few hours to go and he could always ask his dad to have Kurogiri teleport him there.