Class time!

Nequam rolls his eyes as he waits for the class to show up. Their ten minutes was almost up and so far Hitoshi and Bakugou were the only ones there, Aizawa, Hizashi, and Nezu had opted to watch from the viewing area.

Hitoshi frowns slightly as he stares intently at his lover. Something was wrong behind those false ruby red eyes and he intended to find out what. "Nequam. What's wrong?"

Nequam flinches a little. "Hitoshi, not now. Your parents are watching."

Bakugou growls slightly. "Who fucking cares if those pests are watching!? We wanna know what's wrong so fucking tell us!"

Nequam shakes his head slightly. "Not now. If you're so determined we can talk later. In private. When we aren't being watched by anyone besides the rat Satan." 

Bakugou growls. "So you're fine with that bastard knowing but not the other two idiots!?"

Nequam nods. "Nezu, knows who I am. Hito's dad's don't. I intend to keep it that way for as long as possible."

Hitoshi growls a little though it's barely audible. "Fine. But so help me if you don't I'll brainwash you too."

Nequam rolls his eyes. "Yeah. Sure. Whatever you say Toshi." He knows Hitoshi won't so he's just being a prick.

Hitoshi sighs, he starts to say something else until Nequam cuts him off. "Enough talking, your class in finally on their way." He mumbles as he plays with his hearing aids, making sure to turn them down.

Bakugou scoffs. "I thought those things got broken?"

Nequam huffs. "They did. But I fixed them and took the opportunity to improve them so now instead of only hearing fifteen miles around me I can hear thirty though most of the time I don't have it set that high." He mumbles.

The rest of the class comes barging through the doors, their hero suits on. A few of them were having loud conversations which made Nequam flinch.

He sighs as he waits for them to quiet down. After the talking not stopping for two minutes he lets out an ear piercing whistle, causing all of them to cover their ears.

He gives a slightly apologetic look up to the viewing deck, only for Nezu though. He couldn't care less if Aizawa or Hizashi had to cover their ears but he knows Nezu did and he probably still heard it.

"Finally. Damn. It took you guys fifteen minutes in total to get dressed, get here, and be quiet. That's absolutely absurd." He paces back and forth in front of the students, Aizawa notes that pacing appears to be a habit of the kids.

"Your heroes in training, learning to be punctual is important. Being punctual could very well be the difference between life and death."

"But, I won't lecture you about that anymore right now." He smirks sickeningly. "No, right now. You're going to fight me."

Shocked gasps and mumbles come from all the students besides Hitoshi and Bakugou.

Nequam's smirk grows as he continues to explain. "Of course I have many advantages here as would any villains you come across. First off, I know all of your quirks. Secondly, I know the weaknesses of those quirks. And third," In an instant the students find knives at their feet. "I have weapons."

Uraraka squeaks as a knife almost lands on her foot. "B- but- that's not fair!!"

Nequam nods. "Exactly. It's never going to be fair in an actual fight. But, you're still students right now and have alot to learn. Which means, you're going to fight me in pairs. I've also set these pairs up so you have an advantage. This is the only time I'm going to do this though."

"This exercise is more for me then it is for you. I'm using this to judge exactly what weapons you all should have in the field, which ones would be most useful for you."

Aizawa sighs once he hears Nequam is pairing them up. "And I was starting to be proud of him. What does he hope to accomplish by pairing them up?"

Nezu cackles. "Nothing! He's just doing it for fun!! He knows certain students work together better than others. He wants to see how far he can push those bonds and if they'll break under pressure!"

Hizashi watches his students intently as they all pair off.

"I'll give you all another advantage by allowing you to watch all the fights. Make sure to take notes on weaknesses, strengths and where other teams have gone wrong. Even though I've partnered you all up to play to your strengths that doesn't mean much when you're going up against me." Nequam smirks, inside his head trying to think of who he wants to fight first.

(Pairs are

Tokoyami and Toru

Bakugou (who's pissed he didn't get partnered with Hitoshi) and Kirishima

Todoroki and Momo

Uraraka and Iida

Shoji and Jiro

Denki and Sero

Yuga and Mina

Ojiro and Tsuyu

Koda and Sato)

Iida raises his hand once he notices Hitoshi standing alone in the middle. "Sir!! Shinsou does not have a partner!!! This is unethical!!!"

Nequam tsks softly, shaking his head. "Why do you think I didn't give Hitoshi a partner?"

Uraraka raises her hand. "Because we have an odd number of students?"

Nequam shakes his head again. "No."

Mina asks next. "Because he knows you?"

"Interesting idea but no."

Bakugou scoffs. "Because he doesn't work well with people."

Nequam nods. "Exactly. Hitoshi also already has his own weapon which doesn't improve his quirk so I'm allowing him to keep it."

Hitoshi smirks.

Nequam smiles. "Despite not working well with others Hitoshi does a decent job when he needs too however that's not my job to improve, that's dadzawa's."

Mina giggles quietly. "Dadzawa! I'm so calling him that now!"

Iida gasps as he does his robotic arm movements. "That is a very disrespectful name for our teacher!!! You should call him by his name!!!"

Nequam scoffs. "And you, should take the stick out of your ass."

Bakugou and Hitoshi try their best to stifle their laughter.