Sparring part three

Hitoshi slowly steps into the ring. He watches with careful eyes as Nequam takes off his mask, clipping it to his belt. "So that's how it's gonna be huh? Won't even let me use my quirk on you?"

Nequam shakes his head. "I'm not dumb enough for that. If i did, you'd just make me go to RG and I don't feel like it. Now shut up and fight me already." He signs, smirking at the annoyed look on Hitoshi's face.

The students gasped as they saw the soft looking face of this supposedly terrifying vigilante. They all watched curiously as the next events played out. Nequam had a major disadvantage here but it doesn't seem to matter.

Nequam chuckles brokenly as he hears Hitoshi walking forward. He hears the shuffling of fabric as the lavender haired male grabs his capture scarf.

He stands still, patiently waiting for Hitoshi to do anything.

"You're just standing there? Really?" Hitoshi scoffs.

"Don't underestimate me Hitoshi, you found out what happens the last time you did that."

Hitoshi rolls his eyes. "Yeah, I did." He launches his scarf forward, aiming to wrap it around Nequam's neck.

Nequam rolls his eyes as he hears the scarf coming towards him. "You tried that last time. What makes you think it'll work now?"

Hitoshi smirks. "Because your blind right now."

The scarf, instead of hitting his neck wraps itself firmly around Nequam's shoulder. Hitoshi quickly pulls the smaller forwards when he gets close enough he whispers quietly. "Don't make me do this, I don't want to do this."

Nequam laughs, shrugging slightly as he punches Hitoshi directly in the face.

"It's either you do it or I do it to myself later and take the chance I might die for real. I'm feeling like death is a nice option today."

Bakugou growls as he reads what Nequam is signing. "That fucking bastard."

Kirishima cocks his head. "You can tell what he's saying?"

Bakugou scoffs. "Of course I can. He's signing. It's something you should learn shitty hair."

Kirishima pouts playfully and whines. "Our hair is not that different!!!"

Hitoshi stumbles backwards as he gets punched in the jaw. He tightens the scarf, making Nequam winces a little. "You forget, I do your stitches now asshole so I know where to hit you."

He says as he launches a kick directly into the others ribs.

Nequam rolls his eyes. He couldn't hear Hitoshi much right now. "That fucking asshole lowered his pulse. Curse me for being such a good teacher."

"Sorry." Nequam shrugs as strings launch out from his gloves again, giving chase to Hitoshi who was trying to avoid them like the plague. In his attempts to avoid them he ends up dragging Nequam around the ring.

Nequam calls back one set a strings then cuts themself free from Hitoshi's capture weapon. He brushes himself off as he stands. He hears Hitoshi running away from the strings still. He chuckles brokenly as he calls them back. "Come on, fight like you mean it yeah?"

He tosses Hitoshi a knife.

Hitoshi tenses a little as he catches the knife. "You're serious about this?"

Nequam shrugs. "You do it or I do. It's your choice. I don't like being blind you know."

Hitoshi sighs. "Fine. At least stay still though, make this less difficult on me yeah?"