The USJ part one

"Today's the day.." Izuku sighs as he gets ready, immediately dressing in his vigilante gear. He wasn't going to open the shop today, he didn't think he had time too. He had to get to UA, get inside without being detected, find the USJ, get inside the USJ again without being detected, and wait. There was no way in hell he wasn't going to help when he knew exactly what the LOV's plans were.

He wasn't going to let his crushes or his father figure get hurt on his watch. Izuku sighs once more as he locks up his apartment, making sure to lock up the basement as well. He adjusts his mask on his face, making sure the voice changer was in the correct spot. He grabs his hearing aids, quickly putting those on.

He knew he wouldn't need them for the actual fight but he was bringing them to help get inside the school. He put his red contacts in then started spray dyeing his hair.

He coughed a bit during the process but that was normal. He sighs as he twists his back, testing out his range of motion. He still had burns that needed to heal after all. "Maybe if I come up with a good excuse I can ask RG to fix me up." He wonders as he puts his hat on.

After making sure he had everything he needed he jumps out his window, making sure to lock it behind himself.

He hopped his way across the rooftops and all the way to UA, a backpack on his back which he picked up a long the way. After slipping on a hoodie and pair of sweatpants (which both were in his bag) he slipped off his mask, carefully putting it in his bag. He exchanged it for a regular face mask one would wear if they were sick. He also put his hat back in the bag.

He definitely looked out of place but no one seemed to mention it, thinking he was just a student who had forgot his uniform.

He walked calmly into Recovery girls office, already having a perfect excuse planned. He quietly knocked on the door then walked inside. "Hi." He signs, a smile hiding under his mask.

RG smiles. "Hello, what can I do for you?"

Izuku rubs the back of his neck nervously. "Well, I was working with Nezu sensei earlier and I got some pretty nasty burns from one of the robots, I was wondering if you could heal those up for me?"

RG nods. "Of course dear. Come sit down." She pats the medical bed.

Izuku nods and sits down.

"Nezu sensei you said? I wasn't aware he took on any students this year?" She comments as she preps some supplies.

Izuku nods. "It was an accident honestly.. I had bumped into him outside one day and my notebooks spilled out. He read them over and then he kinda just?" Izuku pauses for a second. "Claimed me? I think that's how he put it."

RG laughs as she walks back over. "That's Nezu for you. That rat Satan just grabbing random kids off the street! I bet he didn't even go over formal papers with you did he!?"

Izuku laughs brokenly as he nods.

RG shakes her head. "Of course he didn't. Can you show me the burns kid?"

Izuku nods. He slides off his sweatshirt then unzips the part of his jumpsuit just enough for her to see the burns and coincidentally his scar. Thankfully though she was too busy looking at his back to see all of it.

RG winces as she sees the burns and sighs. "Well kid, you did good patching them up until you could get here. It shouldn't take too much energy for me to heal these. They weren't fatal."

Izuku nods. "Thank you miss."

RG smiles. "So polite." She kisses his burns better.

Izuku nods. He waits for her to finish then zips his jumpsuit back and puts his hoodie back on.

She smiles wide. "Take some gummies on the way out dear. I'm sure with whatever Nezu put you through you could use em."

Izuku nods. "Thank you miss Recovery Girl." He grabs a pack of gummies then walks out the door.

Recovery Girl sighs. "And tell that stupid rat to take it easy on you!!!"

Izuku laughs as he walks down the hall, occasionally sliding a gummy underneath his mask. "Now I just have to make it to the USJ. It's gonna take forever.." He internally groans as he exits the school and starts sprinting to the building.

With his current pace he should make it about an hour before the class, meaning he has time to do some tampering.

(Timeskip; a half an hour before the class gets there.)

Izuku sighs as he wanders around the inside of the building. He had to wait outside for a half an hour because Thirteen was inside. He sees some cameras so he gives them a quick wave, knowing Nezu was probably watching.

He tosses off his disguise clothes, making sure to keep his face away from the cameras as he changes his masks. "Testing testing." He says, adjusting his mask slightly so he gets the right effect. This specific voice changer was made to block out the sound of his tics and the sound of his voice breaking. It was made so he sounded like a normal person.

He adjusts the knobs on his mask slightly. "Testing again." This time his voice sounds a little more feminine. "Good. That's working well." He hears a bus in the distance due to his hearing aids. "Shit they're almost here."

He honestly wasn't sure his plan was gonna work. He was hoping he could talk the leader down, maybe convince him to let the kids go.

He turns off his hearing aids once he hears talking coming from outside. "Time to party I guess." He grumbles quietly as he puts his bag near the doors but just off the to the side.

He double checks he has everything he needs, as his double checking he hears the doors open. "Welp. There goes my element of surprise."

He quickly slides his hat on. "Damn, coulda knocked first Zawa I was changing. So rude."

The 1-A students look in shock as this seemingly random person sasses their teacher.

Aizawa groans loudly. "I'm so done with you."

Nequam laughs. "Yeah yeah. Whatever old man. Now you ready to rumble?" Just as he says that a large misty portal opens up behind him.

"Woah!! Fake villains!!!!" Someone shouts.

Aizawa shakes his head, grabbing the ends of his scarf. "They aren't fake. Those are real villains. Well minus the dumb cat eared idiot."

"Hey!!!"