Sparring part one

Iida gasps even louder. "How dare!!!"

Nequam rolls his eyes. "Anyway!!! Let's see." He thinks for a second as he looks around at the students. He smirks as his eyes land on a specific pair. "You two. You're up first." He fingers waves them over.

Uraraka and Iida nod as they walk out onto the field.

"Your objective is to immobilize me. We can step out of the ring as much as necessary cause I find that objective stupid since there aren't actual rings in real fights."

Nequam paces back and forth in front of them, waiting. After a few minutes he sighs. "Well? What did you think I wanna gonna do? Count down? God you guys are dumb. Didn't you listen to Mic during the exams? He specifically said that there are no countdowns in real life!!! Now come on!!"

"Also, don't worry about holding back. If you hold back I might just kill ya." He laughs as the pair charge towards him.

Iida runs in circles around the vigilante, hoping to disorient him.

Uraraka floats herself over top of Iida then drops herself on top of Nequam.

Nequam sighs. He knew what they were gonna do the moment they stepped in the ring. Honestly, they should've been more quiet with their planning. He closes his eyes and waits. A small piece of metal drops into his hand from somewhere up his sleeve when Uraraka floats above him.

He waits just before she lands on him to press a button on the metal piece. The piece extends itself, shoving on end directly into Uraraka's stomach the other end presses itself firmly into the ground.

The force of the staff extending throws Uraraka back over the circles Iida was making. Nequam presses another button on the staff, the end in the air shrink enough for him to jump into the top. He presses the button again, making it extend. When it extends it gives him enough forced to launch himself over Iida.

The staff was still firmly planted in the ground but he didn't care about that. "Come on!!!" Nequam huffs. "Give me a challenge!! You two are boring me!"

Uraraka huffs. "We just started!" She groans, holding her stomach.

Iida nods. "Yes!! We are students! As our teacher you should be going easy on us!!"

Bakugou groans. "Oh no."

Kirishima cocks his head a little. "What's that for?"

Bakugou sighs. "The nerd told us to not go easy on him so that dumbass isn't going to go easy on us. There's just no fucking way he would."

Kirishima nods. "Well! That means we'll just have to work extra hard!!"

Nequam laughs his head back as a sickening laugh comes from his mouth. "You think, I a vigilante who's being kicking ass for maybe more than three years, would go easy on you? You're just a bunch of hero wannabes! So damn right I'm not gonna go easy on you!! You literally got attacked my villains not that long ago."

Nequam scoffs. "You guys survived one villain attack and you suddenly think you deserve all the pity in the world? I hate to break it too you pals." He starts to walk toward Uraraka. "But you don't." He forcefully grabs Uraraka's arm, using his extra staff to jab her other arm, keeping her hand away.

"You shouldn't think you deserve others weakness just because you've survived one weak and horribly thought out villain attack." He kicks her hard in her knee, making her fall forward. He steps on her hand once it touches the floor.

He forcibly steps on her other hand as well, hesitating for a second when he hears a crunch. "Oops? Sorry Dadzawa!" He giggles as he forcing her face to look at him with his staff. "You shouldn't need me to hold back. You're heroes right? A hero should be able to take down a villain who's giving it there all."

He cackles as he hears Iida running up behind him. He digs his staff into the ground quickly and flips himself behind Uraraka, delicately placing a knife to her throat when he lands. "Checkmate heroes. You have no way of getting out of this unharmed."

Iida's engines sputter to a stop before he runs into Uraraka. "But-"

Nequam laughs. "But nothing!!! You forget!! I'm not a hero! I have no stupid morals to live by. I've also been given full permission to do whatever the fuck I want during my lessons." He presses the knife into Uraraka's throat a little more just to make a point.

Uraraka squeaks, surprised when she feels no pain only pressure and fear.

Iida gasps as he sees the knife press further into Uraraka's throat. "You are a horrible and unethical teacher!!!! You should not be threatening your students like this!!! I will report you and-"

Iida gets cut off when Nezu's voice comes across the loud speakers. "Actually! He's correct! I've given him full permission to do whatever he'd like to you!!! Also Iida, you won't be reporting him for anything. He's hasn't done anything legally wrong." Nezu's smirk could be heard in his voice. "Now miss Uraraka please go to recovery Girl for your hand!"

Uraraka nods as he hesitantly gets up, knife still at her throat.

Nequam giggles then puts the knife away. "Sorry about that. I honestly didn't mean to break any bones today-"

Iida scoffs. "So you'll threaten us but not break bones!?"

Nequam rolls his eyes. "Shut up sonic wannabe." He sighs. "I do sincerely apologize in advance for any wounds that may occur. However I have warned you that I will not be taking it easy on you all." He puts his knife back in it's hidden sheath.

Uraraka nods. "It's no problem!! We underestimated you that's all! Next time we won't though!!!" She giggles as she walks away.

Iida doesn't say a word as he exits the ring.

Nequam shrugs as he digs his staffs out of the ground. "So, who wants to go next?"

And so the next matches all proceeded as planned. Some like Todoroki and Momo getting closer than others like Mina and Yuga (they could not take the assignment seriously) but all did a remarkable job.

Nequam giggles as he looks at the last three students. "I saved these guys for last. Anyone wanna guess why?"

"Because they're your favorites!?"

"Because they know you!?"

"Because they can probably guess your weaknesses!?"

"Because they're the strongest!?"

Nequam laughs, shaking his head. "None of the above!! No, I saved these guys for last because fighting these three is going to be very exhausting and I wanted to fight the rest of you at my best."

Bakugou scoffs. "Bastard!!! You better give it your all or else!!!"

Nequam giggles. "I wouldn't have it any other way Katsuki." He smirks, a devilish gleem to his eyes. "Alright. I'm giving you three ten minutes to strategize before we begin."

Iida raises his hand. "But sir!!! You didn't give us that time!!!"

Nequam scoffs. "Because you all were already strategizing during your wait times. Also because I need to get a drink before I actually explode on someone." He says, walking over to a bag that was tucked away in the corner.

The students couldn't tell what he was doing during that time but almost all of them were confused.

Bakugou and Kirishima were quietly talking about their strategy. Hitoshi was just standing there patiently, a small smirk on a his face.

Bakugou groaned as he notices a hoister now placed on his lovers hip. "Oh you've got to be fucking kidding me!? You brought a gun!!?"

Nequam laughs. "Of course I did!!! The real question is what I didn't bring." He snickers quietly.

Hitoshi sighs. "You didn't bring your scythe obviously or else you wouldn't of brought your gun."

Aizawa and Hizashi mouths were wide open. "HE HAS A SCYTHE!?"

Nezu cackles.