Update

I know The Secret Room has ended. I kinda miss them. But I have a quick question. If I were to write a story about a serial killer instead of a a serial kidnapper like Xavier was. would you guys buy the kindle eBook? Just asking because I love to write and I hate charging people to read any of my books but I am currently applying for scholarships for school since my fincial aid ran out. I never thought of of my writing as a job it's always been a hobby more so. And I know everyone has been asking for The Secret Room sequel but I don't want to make that asshole move I see more wattpad super stars do. It bugs me when they get you hooked on. book and then at the very end ask you to buy it to see what happens. that's not fair. Hate it and I would never do that to you guys.

So I thought maybe if I publish on amazon some of my books I can earn something to pay off school. But like I said before. I hate doing that. So I'm asking you guys if I should or not? And would you be willing to recommend the book and buy it yourself. I would list it under $2.99 eBook. And offer it $0.99 on certain days just in case I have readers that aren't willing to buy books that high.

Please give me feed back! Thanks.