Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Anastasia’s hands tremble from nerves as she walks to Xavier, her husband, her torturer. She clearly sees him with a beautiful young blonde. He flirts openly and no one notices except her because she knows that there will be more than just flirting and that same girl won’t be alive like her.

Looking at Xavier she knows what she has to do. Kyle can’t make her do or say anything. She has made up her mind and will accept whatever comes to her. Maybe one day she will get out, maybe she won’t. For now she will just have to be satisfied with a life with Xavier.

“Xavier?” Anastasia calls to him calmly trying to cause any unwanted attention. He turns to her annoyed.

“Yes, Priscilla?”

“I… I don’t feel good.” She holds her stomach flinching in the pain that still stings from her recovery.

“Then go drink water. It’ll go away. You were perfectly healthy when you were dancing.” He turns his attention to the blonde as her smile falters easily feeling uncomfortable.

“Xavier, please, I really feel like I’m going to throw up.” He ignores her pleas. As much as cold hearted Xavier is when it came to her she really did feel love at times throughout their marriage. Xavier is someone she hates, but when he said he loves her over and over again she actually believes him because if he didn’t feel that for her she would be dead and unmarried. But she’s alive and married. She deserves calm and peace and she will go out of her way to make it happen even if it kills her in the end. “I’ll go to the restroom. I don’t think I can hold it any longer.” She pretends to be about to throw up.

“Just go!” Xavier whispers harshly.   

She nods with a small smile to the blonde. She turns and leaves to the restrooms in the far wing. What is she doing? Better yet, what is she going to say?

Kyle paced back and forth in the women’s rest room. He has an ear piece on with Kelly throwing suggests here and there. He’s getting frustrated. What if she doesn’t come? What if he notices? And if he has something to do with the kidnapping then what would he do to Priscilla if he finds out?

“Agent Vinx. I just saw Priscilla Dominic head towards the far wing.” He head snaps up and he stops pacing.

“Is she alone?” He asks.

“Yes, she is. Now ask simple questions and work your way to the complex ones. Don’t blow this Agent Vinx. She said his name with annoyance.

“Wouldn’t dream of it, Kelly.” He said back with the same annoyance filling his words. “Check that no one comes to these wings. Keep a close eye on Xavier Dominic and Melissa Manning’s.” He had to know everyone in the event and noticed how Xavier took an interest to a young blonde and has had Kelly keep a close watch on her as well.

“Got it.” She repeated.

The door opened slowly and got shut quietly. Priscilla looked straight at him. “Kyle.” She greeted with a sad smile.