Chapter 19

Chapter 19

"I need you to wear the wig Anatasia."

"Okay." She follows Kyles suggestion, putting on her pixie styled black wig. They've been moving from city to city for six months now. The FBI refuses to let her access to talk to anyone or even go out without a disguise. 

"We have to board the next train in an hour." He scans out the Window making sure the coast is clear before they exit the crappy motel.

She slightly touches his hand once they get on the local bus. "everything will be fine Kyle."

He smiles knowing that she doesn't believe her own words. She's given up even before this all started, but he appreciates her ability to keep calm in a stressful situation.

"How do a you feel?" He asks.

"Fine."

He sighs. He didn't expect a different answer.

"I wonder what she was like."

He turns to stare at the green eyed beauty. Her eyes become emotionless once again.

"Do you think she suffered?" She asked him.

"I don't know."

She nods. "I do. I just hoped it was different, her death I mean."

The rest of the ride was silent. They passed through the crowd acting like regular couple although they were far from the perfect situation. Their eyes always were on the lookout for Xaiver.

Anatasia always wonders when she would see him again. Would he tell her what happened to her unknown sister. Would he hurt Kyle, or her parents? She has given up hope that he would ever disappear from her life, but she doesn't want anyone she loves get hurt along the way.

"That's the train." Kyle pulls her toward the silver train.

They take a seat together at the back of the train. Kyle stays awake the entire ride like always. He protects her even in sleep. The bags under his eyes let's it show. He's worried about her. She's always his priory. She smiles at that thought but her mind tugs her away from the small happiness rising in her. He's in the middle of Xavier getting her back. She knows it's only a matter of time before he finds them and then what?

She knows she's willing to to fight Xavier in order to keep everyone safe. she won't let him hurt Kyle or anyone she loves.

__________________

"Six months." Agent Kelly Smith slams the documents on the conference table. "How is it that we are unable to find Xavier Dominic in six months?" She snaps at all the detectives on the case. "This man needs to be found immediately. I want every lot searched, uncover agents assigned, I want to turn every corner and see his face on a wanted sign." There's a knock on the door. She motions for the mail clerk to enter. "May I help you?"

"Special delivery." The young man hands her a long yellow envelope with a classified watermark. She quickly opens the document sent from the medical examiner.

Reading through the professionalism of the documents she finds something that challenges the entire case.

She slams her hands on the table, starling the detectives. They all stare curiously to the results.

"The medical examiner did an autopsy on Hannah Heathers on request of the Dylans', as you all know. His finding result in being sure that the body delivered in that box was not of Ms. Heathers. I'm assuming Xavier has Hannah. We need to find them before it's too late."

_______________________

"Stay here. I need to get directions to a local motel." Kyle kisses her forehead leaving her seated on the bench. The train station is packed. Everyone is moving around in a rush, trying to get on their train. It's really sad to see a lot of stressed faces within the crowd. She wished she could trade places with either one of them no matter how old or how young.

They probably had a good childhood. They probably have the liberty to love freely or even go out without the fear of being tortmented.

Anastasia smiles at the thought of Haley. Her daughter. She misses her dearly. The way she called her mommy. Or when she would be play with her small ragged doll lost in her imagaination.

Hopefully one day her true parents will let her see her. After all she raised her like her own. Haley have her a reason to fight for so long. no matter how many times she wanted Xavier to kill her she knew she couldn't leave the small defendless girl alone with a monster.

She notices Kyle turning around from the clerk and making sure she's still were he left her. She waves and smiles.

He smiles back at her. It's the silent communication between them that she loves the most. Without saying one word she knows he feels a million. They both love each other but they both also know that it's not the best choice to express it. They give each other kisses a few times but it never goes an further than that.

She really does love him. She doesn't know when it all happened but she knows it surrounds her mind every mintue of everyday for the past six months. That's why her mind is set she will do anything to protect him. Regardless how terrified she is of Xavier.

"A penny for your thoughts?"

She jumps startled. "Kyle don't scare me like that."

"What we're you thinking about?"

"Nothing. Just nothing." She answers him.

"The motel is about three miles away we will have to take a cab there. We should get there soon since it's getting dark."

"Okay."

They walk twoard the outer part of thr train station. Kyle whistles for a cab nearby. The yellow car stops enough to let them in.

Kyle gives the driver directions. They both arrive there within mintues.

As they check in, she notices a menu for a Chinese restaurant she quickly takes one.

Once they enter the room Kyle excuses himself to tame a shower, giving her free range to order the dinner.

Anatasia gets her sweats from her bag and sets them on the bed. As soon as he finishes taking a shower she will take one as well. 

She hears a knock on the door. She frowns. The Chinese food couldn't be that quick with the food.

The knock repeats. She contemplates on whether she should tell Kyle,but she decides against it when she hears a woman's voice calling room service.

Anatasia opens the door wondering what the woman might have come for, but what she finds in front of her is something she knew was going to happen sooner than later.

Standing in front of her with a crazed look is Xavier Dominic. He's holding his phone. Clearly where the woman's voice came from.

Before she has time to react he covers her mouth with a rug. She can feel her eyes become droppy. Her body become limp. The last thing she hears is Xavier telling her that he missed her.

*****************************************
Yes. It took me forever to upload I am extremely sorry. Truly I am. I don't want for this story to be dragged on so I decided that there will be about 3-5 chapters left to finish the book. I want to upload as soon as I can so I'm working on the next chapter tonight maybe uploading by tm.

give me your comments on what do u think will happen. how will the FBI find her. will Xavier keep her locked up? whatever you think about the story tell me love to hear opinions. thanks for the support. and I hope you all stay safe n secure.