Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Hannah stares blankly back at Anastasia. Her thoughts don't escape her lips. On front of her stands a beauty that she knewntoo well from looking at a mirror. the identy of herself in another person. A person she knew when she was younger.

What have her parents done? They promised her safety. They have cut all ties with her to let her live a life she was more than determined to have.

What did they do? Do they know that Anastasia, her twin, is alive? Did they know? She doesn't know what to think anymore.

"Your name is Hannah, right?" Anastasia mumbles with conviction.

"Yeah." Is all she response back.

"A family reunion just like ours, Priscilla." Xavier comments. He pushes Hannah to the floor, not caring how tied up she is and couldn't defend her face from the hit. She is able to roll over in pain to see how his wild eyes are focused on her sister. He leans over clutching her jaw between his rough fingers. "Priscilla." He whispers. "I hope you like your surprise. Enjoy the night with your sister. Tomorrow is my day with her." He smiles charmingly. Though charm like his kills.

He exists the room. The lock clicks into place. Hanaha hopes her husband comes to save her.

"You have to leave." Anastasia warns her.

She looks back at her astonished by her words. "If I found a way to leave I would have by now. But that lover boy you have is two times crazy. He stuck me in a room made of metal."

"I'm sorry."

"Its not your fault I'm here. I'm here because I was stupid enough to escape my guards."

"Everyone thinks your dead. That Xavier killed you." Anatasia comments.

"We thought you were dead. What happened to you?"

"We?"

"Yeah, Mom, Dad, and me."

"You...? I'm confused. I don't remember you. my memories let me rmemebrr faces never names. But I don't remember you."

"You might not remember me because I never left my room. I was a loner. I ate, played, and everything in my room. I was anti social. You don't remember all the therapist that came and went from our house?"

"No."

"Well, they did. One of them convinced mom to send me to a facility were they would teach me how to interact with people with out having a panic attack. They send me to London." She explains. "But they never came back for me. All I got was a man telling me that he would give me funds for the next five years but I had to disappear. It was mom and dads orders."

"Why?."

"Because you were gone. I guess they didn't want me to have your fate." Hannah looks at the cuffs in Anastasia's hands. "I guess your fate was long lived like mine."

She can see the puzzled expression her twins face. "I don't understand any of this. But I do know one thing. You have to go. You have to leave."

"Has psyco knocked you on the head? I tried. But we are trapped in this forsaken house."

"The house I was trapped in has secrets not just the rooms. I knew them but I couldn't leave. " Her mind slips to the image of her daughter, Hailey. "That house has burned down. But this is the replica. If I'm correct, Hannah, I know the way out."