Chapter 16

**I really love your responses to this book. If you look into the Frizl case you will understand that stories like this can happen. You always need to be careful, and know how to protect yourselves. Stay safe everyone.**

Chapter 16

His stance is deadly. His orders are dictating, but his eyes show no fear to the surrounding men around him. Kyle Vinx, the same man who held her throughout the night without forcing himself on her is deadlier than she could have ever imagined.

His black sweats show off the muscled tone of his body. His body in itself can be threatening to other men. Although these US Marshalls and Marines are perfectly built for the job, they lack the precautions and creativity that Kyle has. Not once throughout the training did he make a decision without her. He involved her in everything as if they were life-long partners.

Her bright pink sweats are a little too femine for her taste. Her hand itches to grab the nearest gun and join the men, but she knows how bad that may seem to the men. The well cut grass calls to her as she sits down. There’s nothing else to do but watch Kyle bark his orders and directions. It seems strange that an FBI agent is teaching these highly professionals how to do their jobs, but Kyle isn’t just an FBI agent. He was a highly skilled sniper, a marine’s seal, and he was once in the air force in the military. His based was always in Virginia.

“Hey there Ana-doll.” George appears out of nowhere and sits next to her.

“Hey George.” She greets him without an emotion.

“How are you feeling?” He asks her with concern filling his eyes.

 “I feel fine. Just watching them train. I have nothing better to do with my time.”

George stands and holds out his hand for the taking. “You want to go and grab some coffee?”

She takes it with nod. “Might as well bring some back for them.” She points at all the men who have been training since six am this morning and haven’t stopped at all for four hours.

“Come on then.” She follows him with the ten already trained guards who follow her around the house. They lead her into the spotless kitchen that looks like one right out of a magazine. The glass counters seems so advanced as it well protects its covers.

“George, can I ask you for a favor?” She asks him while he takes out the coffee and some mugs.

“Yeah sure. What’s up?”

She pulls out the coffee filter out. “Can you give me some room to do the coffee? I don’t want to feel Clausatrophic.” She tells her guards without looking at them. They slowly back away far enough to still keep their eyes on her, but not enough to hear her. “I want to have a gun. Can you get me one?”

George’s eyes fill with curiosity. “Why would you want a gun Ana-doll. Has something happened?”

“Yes. I was kidnapped for seven years. I think I deserve to have a gun.”

“Do you even know how to use one?” He runs his tanned fingers through his morning hair. His dark eyes scan her sunburst ones, wanting to see the truth behind her words.

“Yes. I do.”

He silently curses under his breath. “Did he teach you?” He obviously meant if Xavier taught her.

“No.”

“Then how do you know how to use a gun.”

“I just know. Now can you get me a gun? Yes or no?”