Chapter 21

Chapter 21

No one has seen them. There's no trail of Xavier or Anastasia.  How could Xavier kidnap her again without anyone noticing?

Kyle barks orders with Agent Kelly Smith. Both are actually on the same page this time. They will do anything to get her back safely. Though Kyle's motivation is different than Kelly's.

Agent Smith watches him carefully. "The dogs have been released. We will find them."

"I know we will.  I just want to find them before he does something I'd kill him for."

"Agent Vinx now is not the time to be showing your emotions towards the victim."

He turns to Kelly with deadly eyes. "I will kill him if he hurts her. I can promise that. "

She shakes her head. "You love her I understand that. It's obvious. But you need to comprehend that Xavier Dominic needs to be caught alive. He can be linked to many other disappearances. The Dylan's daughter might be your priority, but mine is all those girls who have been missing that could be dead. Their families have the right to see him rot in jail." She takes a deep breathe. dertimination in her eyes. "As much as I have tried to ignore what you have for her, I can't anymore. Too much is in jeopardy. I reliaze what you would do for her. I cannot have you becoming a man more than an agent, following his heart and not orders. I won't have it."

Kyle remains silent. He has a feeling he won't like what she will say next.

"I'm sorry Agent Vinx. I here resign you off this case. It's for the best."

Kyle stares blankly at her, trying to contain his anger. "I need to be on this case Kelly."

"I can't risk you finding Xavier and killing him. I know you're capable of it. That gives me enough reason to resign you. I will not tell the director or anyone else why you've been resigned. I'll just inform them that you resigned for unknown reasons. That way you won't be suspended or terminated."

"I will find her Kelly. With or without your help." Kyle tells her.

"I can't stop you." She turns and walks away with no more words spilled.

Kyle watches her. His determination only grows. He will find Anastasia and when he does, Xavier will regret his existence.

________

Is love so blind to conquer what is left undone. I'd love the magical force that unties us until we are nothing but crumbs.

All Anastasia can think about is Kyle and how wonderful it was to be in his arms protecting her. She hopes one day he grows fond of someone else and lives his life the way it should be.

Raped and being tortured has showed her that Xavier is invincible. He's more than human. He's a monster. And if being stuck with a monster that is only concerned of his sick pervation gets him off of Kyle's trail than so be it.

The door opens. She doesn't move.

"Priscilla, darling, I've brought someone to see you." Her eyes widen. Did he get to Kyle? Xavier moves to her eyesight. With a petite woman, she can tell from her breasts. Although a bag covers the woman's head. Another victim she supposes. She can't help but breathe a sigh of relief. Xavier isn't looking for Kyle.

The woman struggles with Xavier's firm grip. She knows very well the desperation from being trapped. She can only imagine what is going to that woman's head right now.

"Please, let her go Xavier. You have me why have others suffer."

"No, I always liked having the family together." He takes off the bag from the woman head. Those eyes. That face. Its identical to Anastasia. "And she, sweetheart is your Twin sister."