Day 2 Part 1

I woke up to the feeling of falling and gasped as I shot up. I was immediately yanked back onto the uncomfortable bed and hit my head on the silver railing.

I groaned at the throbbing pain in my head as I noticed that I was cuffed to the bed.  A few drowsy moments later I heard rattling by the door.

A gruff looking man walked in with a sour expression on his face; he banged down a tray with stale looking bread and a thick lumpy gravy mixture.

He walked over to me and unlocked the cuffs. "Eat." He said, if I didn't feel like every ounce of energy had been drained from my body I would have attacked him.

He slammed the door shut leaving me to wonder how the hell I ended up here. I slowly sat up on the bed and brought my hand to my wrist. It was scarred with red rings where the cuffs had cut into my skin.

I took in my surroundings the room was white. White walls, a white floor, a white ceiling yet with a silver door. The bed sheets were white with some red blood stains on it from where the cuffs had been cutting at my skin.

There was a white cabinet next to my bed and it was rounded at the edges and I noticed there was nothing sharp in the room and everything was bolted to the floor. There was also a small toilet in the corner and a basin.

It felt like hours till the door opened again. "Come with me." The sour man from earlier said walking over to me. I hissed in pain as he tugged at my wrists.

"I think you've inflicted enough pain on me," I said using all the willpower I had not to fall apart. "Get the hell off me." I hissed; yanking myself from his grip.

He snorted and pushed me through a long hallway and we stopped in front of a door: 'Dr. Davids' it read.

"Wait here." He said opening the door and then slamming it shut. I didn't hear what they started with but all of a sudden the sour man raised his voice.

"The crazy bitch killed her parents and baby brother. Told the police she didn't do it and she seems to actually believe her innocence. She screamed a lot." I heard the man say without a trace of sympathy.

But what did I expect? When everyone thought I killed them? Since I was unharmed and covered in the blood of my baby brother. But I would never hurt them, not ever.

Lost in my train of thought I jumped a little when the sour man slammed the door shut. He growled, "One would think a psycho like you would be more in tune with everything around her, go in, talk about your psychotic desires." He said shoving past me.