287 days left

Yesterday I had been pacing in my room thinking about who I could trust with all this information when I would die. I had come to the conclusion that I could trust Dr Davids at the same time I had no choice because he knew that I now know who the killer is.

"Oh Miss Kent, you don't have a session right now." Dr Davids said when he walked in his room and saw me. "I know, are you busy right now?" I asked. "No, I can spare an hour or so." He answered. "I just need a few minutes, I just wanted to tell you when I die, I need you to look in my cabinet behind the last drawer." I said.

Dr Davids gave me a weird look, "What? Miss Kent I will not let you go down for murders you did not commit." "I've come to terms with it and besides I have nothing left, I have no one left." I murmured. "Miss Kent you can't let the killer win."

"Believe me when I say this Dr Davids, the killer will not win, not even over my dead body. His reign of terror is over and if you do as I asked, you'll see why." I answered firmly. "I thank you in advance for helping me bring the killer to justice. Just hand everything you find over to authorities or to a channel that reports news."

Before I gave Dr Davids the chance to speak I held out my hand, "Do you trust me Miss Kent?" He asked glancing at my hand. "These circumstances leave me with no other choice than to." I said. "I want you to know that with or without these circumstances I am someone you can trust." He said as he shook my hand.

I gave him a forced smile, I was not about to trust anyone out of choice again. Not now not ever. I went to my room and prepared myself for the breaking or making point of me getting a confession out of Eric or maybe something incriminating.

I knew that even if I went to court with my witness report they would not believe me since I have been sentence with the harshest sentence after being found guilty. I mentally reminded myself why I was doing this. For whom I was doing this.

In two days Eric, M or whatever he called himself was going to pay and he would pay with his life.