Day 9

I slowly paced the room, feeling like a baby finally learning to walk. I sighed in frustration, what the hell has this drug done to me? I was slower in my actions but my brain was functioning faster. Eric came inside my room and just as I was about to fall to the ground, he caught me.

I looked up into his beautiful eyes and breathed in, "Thank you." I said quietly allowing him to lead me to my bed. "Okay." He replied. I frowned as the room started to spin a little, I reached for my head and closed my eyes.

"I just came to see how you were doing, Dr Davids said I should come." Eric said. I opened my eyes and focused on where I had heard his voice. He was leaning against the wall opposite to me looking at me. He didn't flinch as I stared right back at him.

"Why?" I asked quietly. "Why do you think I didn't do it?" He pushed himself off the wall and in stride walked to the door. "You're like sunshine on a rainy day. Even when you were first brought to the asylum, unconscious, your face was that of peace and calm. You have the most delicate way about you. You couldn't have possibly done it." He said with a lopsided smile then he left.

"You're like sunshine on a rainy day." That didn't even make sense, I thought, it had nothing to do with anything else he said. I shrugged it off and focused on trying to regain my strength. I stood determined to walk to the end of my room and back.

I took one determined step which turned into 2 which turned into 5 till eventually I reached the other side of my room. I took a moment leaning against the wall. I closed my eyes slightly and inhaled a few breaths.

"Emily." Dr Davids said. "Are you alright?" "Get out of my room." I said gritting my teeth leaning all my weight on the wall. "Let me help you." He offered walking over to me. I slapped his arm and adamantly took a step towards my bed. He once again offered his hand as support, grabbing a hold of my torso.

"Get the f*ck away from me or I swear to God I will do something both of us will regret." I said in a dangerously low voice. "Miss Kent-" before he finished his sentence I slapped him across the face and fell to the ground as his arms went to his face in shock.

"YOU'RE KEEPING ME HERE! YOU'RE KEEPING ME HERE AND YOU KNOW IM INNOCENT, THE REAL KILLER IS OUT THERE AND YEAH YOU AREN'T THE DETECTIVE ON THE CASE BUT YOU ARE SURE AS HELL AS MUCH TO BLAME FOR THE KILLER RUNNING FREE AS THE KILLER HIMSELF. I HATE YOU. YOU GAVE ME A DRUG AND I CANNOT STAND TO BE IN MY OWN BODY ANY LONGER, I CANNOT STAND TO BE ALIVE ANY LONGER. JUST KILL ME, KILL ME NOW. YOU ARE ALREADY A MURDERER IN MY EYES. And I hate you, I hate you because of this pain I feel, I hate you because I cannot even arrange funerals for my own flesh and blood, I hate you because you could do good in your life instead you chose to do bad and keep me here. So get out, get the f*ck out of my room unless you're going to come and kill me."