284 days left Part 1

I was currently at my session with Dr Davids and I hadn't seen Eric the whole day. "Miss Kent will you excuse me please." Dr Davids asked looking at his pager thing.

I nodded and I watched as he left, once I was sure he was gone I grabbed a hold of the phone. I dialed 911. "Hello 911 what's your emergency?" I felt my heart stop as a cold blade was pressed against my throat. "Hang up or I slit your throat right now." Eric whispered against my ear. He pressed the knife harder drawing a bit of blood. "Hello are you there?" I heard the operator say.

"False alarm thank you." I said clearing my throat and putting the phone down. "Good." He said moving away from me. I brought my shaking hand to my throat when I took it away there was blood still dripping.

"I called Dr Davids away so he might be a while." Eric said leaning casually against the door. "You're crazy." I said. "Thank you. Now you've heard my story and you know who I am, I have no choice but to kill you." He said looking up at the ceiling as if he was bored. I spied a glass container on the table. I inched it closer to myself until he looked at me.

"Usually this isn't my style, when the girls start to get boring I manipulate them into killing themselves. But you." He made a gesture with his arms, "You Miss Emily Sandra Kent, were the best I ever had." With that he lunged towards me at the same time I grabbed the glass container.

I smashed it over his head, hearing the knife clang to the floor and ran to the door. Before I could open it he grabbed me back and had my neck in a vice grip. I used my head to knock his chin upwards as he was taller than me. His grip on me loosened and I used that opportunity to bite his arm and give him a backward kick catching his knee.

I may not have had horse power but it was enough to get him to let go of me. I turned around and tried to swing a punch at his face. He stopped my fist and twisted my arm, "I can't get enough of you, Emily. Your fighting spirit attracts me." He said punching my stomach. I lost a bit of breath and I felt a sharp pain on the side of my stomach but I quickly grabbed a chair as he drew back.

I threw the chair at him with all my strength and reached for the door but the door opened before I could open it. I was relieved thinking someone would save me but instead I was face to face with the barrel of a gun and a very angry Dr Davids looked me straight in the eye. "Miss Emily Kent move away from the door."