Day 8

I felt frustrated as I turned to stare at the stupid white wall, I still couldn't really feel my own body and had been forced to be bedridden for 2 days. Eric had brought me my food and I could swear he had stroked my cheek till I fell asleep but I also remember driving to Matty's favorite park.

So that was questionable, I gripped my covers in attempt to feel something but my hands fell limply back at my side. I heard the door open then close, Eric came towards my bed and sat down, he placed a tray next to him and helped me sit up.

"Take a guess what it is?" He said with a soft smile. I groaned, "Soup?" He chuckled at my discomfort. "It's the only thing you can eat." After Eric helped me eat he left taking the tray with him.

Dr David's came in a few minutes later with a sour look on his face, "How are you feeling?" He asked. "Just amazing." I responded sarcasm dripping off every letter. He looked at me, "What happened to the other person that took this drug?" I asked. "You don't need to know." He said leaning against the wall across from me.

"I deserve to know, I have rights. You could be arrested, you administrated a drug without my conse-" I shot each sentence out frantically. "Oh please." He interrupted, "Nobody cares about your rights, they won't do anything. Not children's protection program, not the Feds, not the government no one! They don't care."

"I'm the only suspect in-" I stated, yet again he interrupted, "of a crime we both know you didn't commit. You don't really have people, you're better off dead than alive." He said rubbing his eyes like I was being stupid and unreasonable. "And how the hell do you know I didn't?" I shouted getting frustrated and curious. This was the second time he made reference to the fact that he knew I didn't kill them.

"Your emotional response." He said pushing off the wall and headed to the door like that was the most detailed and reasonable explanation. "I could just be crazy enough to believe I didn't." I murmured. "You're not crazy." He said before leaving the room and shutting the door.

To say he left me dumbfounded and questioning myself was an understatement. I racked my brains for an answer but got tired trying.